NEurope

No and No to Villan and Dyson. Open to counter offers but those figures from both of you are way out of whack.

*shrugs* I've only got 3.5m at the murment. I'm assuming that isn't enough. Ya greedy bastard! :mad:

I have a need for players that you have I am sure we could come to some sort of an arrangement.

godfather2.jpg

What...next Wednesday when I'll have just under 5m? The Wednesday after that when I'll have 6m? You'll have sold him by then you greasy Italian meatball!

Mama mia! You don't mean you want one of my players, do you?

What...next Wednesday when I'll have just under 5m? The Wednesday after that when I'll have 6m? You'll have sold him by then you greasy Italian meatball!

Mama mia! You don't mean you want one of my players, do you?

Ohhhhhh! You calling me a meatball!

large_sopranos.jpg

I have an interest in a few of your players this convo needs to go private the FBI are listening.

Well then, tell me who you want. Choice of contact is up to you...

Goddamn Mafia!

8 million is too high, sure. I actually have him on sale at, I think, 6.5 million, which is more reasonable for a player with such good skill and form as him.

Mcoy dosen't save his money, Mcoy invests most of it into training.

Mcoy can't really to afford to sell any of his players as there are not many good ones to replace them.

Wow Dyson what a game! That was sick. I dont think I have been involved in one as thrilling as that before.

Edited by Haden

Dont know what happened with my team today, just looks like we didnt turn up at all! Still, well done Noodle.

What the fuck???

?????

????????????????????????????????????????????????

premier-league-badge.gif

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Haden United 4-3 Dysonism F.C.

Two thrilling matches occurred in the league today and the first of them was this one. Haden United and Dysonism have traditionally been big hitters in the Premier League, in recent meetings Haden United had the edge but after Dysonism's demolition job of 64's today seemed destined to be different. And it was, an unmarked Nat Spheeris roamed the field scoring a goal then setting up another to put Dysonism 2-0 up after 10 minutes. However moments later United were given a penalty which he duly converted. The game then stayed calm until the 72nd minute when Sanun Prateung who is rumoured to be leaving United shot one in, Dysonism immediately hit back with Spheeris scoring a superb free kick. However 2 goals in 4 minutes from set pieces gave United the win. A remarkable attacking game with both teams converting nearly every chance they got, a great one for the neutral.

The Sixty Fourthers 6-1 Cube F.C.

After Tuesday's results the 64's needed to hit back hard but with Cube F.C already holing Roostophe to a draw away many were expecting a close game. They did not get one, with the 64's showing huge intent to immediately put the events of Tuesday in the past. 64's promosing midfield line up completely overran Cube's young team dominating possession with 67% in the first half and converted 4 chances. In the second half 64's were in cruise control scoring two more with the only disappointment being the injury of the impressive Rikabi. A game that showed 64's potential to win their first championship.

Secret United 0-0 Emo Blades

Secret United having already disposed of Rez Rabies 4-0 looked for another strong home victory against another defensive team Emo Blades. Secret United decided to rest veteran playmaker Brusling instead relying on future stars such as MacCalman and Heinze. However rather than their midfield, it was both teams defence that enjoyed strong performances. This was particularly true of the Blades who played a defensive 5-4-1 formation deciding to close up shop and try and grind out a point. In the end frustration boiled over and after several yellow cards, United's Noel gained a second yellow card in the 93rd minute after a late tackle that summed up United's afternoon.

Essex Elites 4-3 Roostophe Rovers

The other thrilling game of the day was this one. Essex Elites made a great start to their campaign on Tuesday with a good away win against Emo Blades, however a game against Roostophe Rovers who statistically have the best team in the league is another matter entirely. Essex Elites took a big risk and played 4-3-3 against Roostophe's 3-5-2. This led Roostophe to have an upper hand in possession but meant when the attacking trio that the Elites fielded got through on goal they were deadly. This was evident in the first half as the Elites scored 3 goals in 20 minutes. Just like Secret United Roostophe did not play their strongest veteran Monington, however regardless in the 2nd half things looked up for Roostophe, the game was level at 63 minutes with goals from McAnespie and Mazzoleni, however just as time was running down Rico Puzzulli rounded off an inspirational performance with a diving header that scored the winner. A shocking win that takes Essex Elites to the top of the league, what a first week!

Analysis

Most Important Result: Essex Elites 4-3 Roostophe Rovers, second time in a row Essex Elites make it on to the most important result section? You better believe it, a great win against one of the best attacking teams in the league that takes them to first position.

Turned on the Style Award: Haden United, a close one but 4 goals for a club that is usually quite conservative shows the extent they had to rely on attacking play to get the job done.

Player of the Day: Essex Elites Rico Pizzulli, a 5 star player that got two goals including the winner against Roostophe Rovers.

Poor play by my boys today. I was expecting a win against the Blades. Can't believe my new midfielder got sent off on his debut! I sold the other one because he was moody and now the new guy goes and does this!

I completely forgot all about this, still won the first game even though i didn't have a set squad or tactics or anything at all.