NEurope

Great result for me today, shame about the score.... Can't make many jokes about this one unfortunately.

I was just making you feel better about having to support such a lousy national team.

My 22 year old defender is valued at around 13million. So I've put him up for 16 million. I doubt I will get that so I will probably keep him!

My 22 year old defender is valued at around 13million. So I've put him up for 16 million. I doubt I will get that so I will probably keep him!

I really want the youngster from my other team in Cube FC. He's 18 and is worth 17 million.

Mcoy played a friendly at Dysons place today.

Unfortunatly Mcoy found his players tired out playing pressure, Mcoy could not keep up with Dysons superior team and was worked down while playing defensively. Mcoy thinks he is a fair bit off in terms of play skill with upper leagues.

I really want the youngster from my other team in Cube FC. He's 18 and is worth 17 million.

I'm loving my team in the other league at the moment. I picked them up, with a good 3/4's of them red arrows and below average form.

Now they are winners and we are contending strongly for promotion. Worried about this league now. My team are not prepared.

Season starts next Tuesday. Sorted!

Oddy, for some seriously strange reason it's not letting me boost your team, I promise you. It's just not going through. Not a clue why, because I just boosted Ttellyn's Heroes and that worked without a problem. Any ideas?

Now any existence of O3 has been deleted. Thrown into the abyss along with teams such as Supercroatigorbiscan, A Pint of Plain..., Snikbah, Flaming Fratton Boys, Moogles Vipers and that lot. Just looks wrong!

64s double header interesting.

Think this will be a tough season for me hopefully I can secure a nice mid table finish.

Its such a shame that deleting O3 has messed up the Champion table, would have been much better if the names were just left in but no longer links to the actual team

Happenstance United drew again today. Whats been making me laugh through most of this season though is the fact that nearly every team I go up against sets defense as tighten the centre, despite the fact that I have never played through the centre once yet.

Awesome. I'm playing Secret United first. :( I'm scared.

After my recent victory, you should be.

My latest signing completes my roster for the season. I think I made the right decision selling the moody player for someone the same age and skill although paying 700,000 more than I sold the other guy though. Hopefully help my teamwork go up and have no off-games.

I think my squad is looking pretty strong right now and I'm looking forward to testing it out against the big boys!

yeah, fixtures look awful! My middle 4 games with cube and dyson should be, on paper, my easier fixtures, but the paper LIES. First 3 games of teh season, and last 3, are against ReZ and two of the promoted dudes, so again the paper says i should have a chance there... But my team is all red-arrowed and tired and rubbish so I'm expecting relegation this season.

argh, am i too late?

Sadly so I made a post in how is your day but think it may have got lost.

yeah, fixtures look awful! My middle 4 games with cube and dyson should be, on paper, my easier fixtures, but the paper LIES.

I hope the paper does lie. On paper I'll likely lose every match. Still, I'll try. Perhaps I'll get lucky.

Villans recent policy of sell young buy old has me wondering if I should do the same.

He now has the best team in the league but is it a risk to do this? Is this how Oddy grabbed a stranglehold on the league I wonder.

Not entirely sure it's possible for me to lose this next match, Vikings only won one game last season O-o

I have a feeling im going to get twatted tomorrow....

You should aim for a draw I think you have a better team.

Villans recent policy of sell young buy old has me wondering if I should do the same.

He now has the best team in the league but is it a risk to do this? Is this how Oddy grabbed a stranglehold on the league I wonder.

Oddy did buy some older players and sold some young 'uns. But a lot of his money came from winning the league and the player bonuses all the time.

Not from an unexpected windfall of about 7million for a player who was worth only about 3million.

I'm not done with buying players, mind. I've still got a bit of money left and I'm planning to get another striker. :heh:

Oddy did buy some older players and sold some young 'uns. But a lot of his money came from winning the league and the player bonuses all the time.

Not from an unexpected windfall of about 7million for a player who was worth only about 3million.

I'm not done with buying players, mind. I've still got a bit of money left and I'm planning to get another striker. :heh:

Damn man save some money treat your players to a party.

I'm T you are Philly.

Edited by Haden

Sadly so I made a post in how is your day but think it may have got lost.

gawd dammit, i always miss this by a few days lol