NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Noodleman

Fantasy Football 2009 - 2010!

Yes this is in the wrong forum, but more people will see it by Saturday in the General Chit Chat forum then the games one. Feel free to move it after Saturday though. We where all shown up by an Aussie last year as Jim won it.

If you want to join go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and register, then create a team. Once done join the private league by entering this code: 614813-231244

My teams rather sexy this year :awesome: and ill actualy be around to update it this year.

I've just signed up, and I'm prepared for my mid table mediocrity. How many weeks do we give this one before we all forget about it? xD

I'll play again. Came 2nd last year and didn't really check it too often so you lot must suck. :P

THREE CHEERS FOR TIM HOWARD!

worst choice ever.........

hmm, average week for me. At least I didnt have any Everton players, Ancelotti subbing Mikel at half time was annoying, as was liverpools defeat to suprs. Ramar is already miles ahead.

league.jpg

woops, missed the first week :o

Joining now... Mates and I are doing a cash league again, $200 bucks up for grabs ^_^ So once again, i won't be forgetting about my team! Im 4th in our league after the first week.

Would anyone be interested in doing a 2010/2011 League if i set one up?

Yes :) We used to do that premier league budweister one didn't we?

I'm a little worse at fantasy football than I am at x11 (not really possible...) due to a severe lack of knowledge of football, but hey! Still can be fun.

Sign in to follow this