NEurope
Beast

Jokes, jokes and more jokes

Didnt take me long to figure it out, his email address has rezourceman in it!

Yeah I saw that on Paj's facebook / he told me.

Update to Vauchian.

This was great. She said to me "I am giving him as little answers and information as possible but he keeps talking to me and asking me stuff"

So....

I'm getting more and more excited (and worried!) about how she will react! :D

I have come out to her now. I am uploading to YouTube as we speak. This was my final response to her

Vauchian Dolzski

claire i have confession to make i love you and i want to be with you. but you already know this because Vauchian isn't my real name, my real name is Michael Jamieson, and I'm filming your reaction right now.

I geniunely feel sorry for her. I really do.

Still can't wait for the video though. Edit: Fuck me, awesome timing.

Thats just brilliant ReZ!

Do you just lay there at night thinking up evil, yet utterly brilliant schemes?

Thats just brilliant ReZ!

Do you just lay there at night thinking up evil, yet utterly brilliant schemes?

Heh heh, the truly brilliant ones just seem to fall into place. Which is a testament to my awesomeness, to be entirely honest.

I gotta start thinking me up some evil schemes.....

Hey Goaf, you wanna come around at the weekend, bring some rope and we'll head off to the train tracks? (I would usually want a damsel for this but we all know Goafer)

Brilliance, ReZ! Pure brilliance! :D Her reaction was surprisingly positive.

Not only will she be used to it, but the fact that she's still with him implies that she enjoys it.

Also ReZ your girlfriend is hot.

haha, genius. Your an evil, evil man ReZ :p Although I can't say much as I've done similar to people before.

I'm surprised she hasn't joined n-europe alread--

ReZ I have a confession to make: I love you and I want to be with you. but you already know this because jayseven isn't my real name, my real name is Claire, and I'm filming your reaction right now.

Please cry.

I'm surprised she hasn't joined n-europe alread--

ReZ I have a confession to make: I love you and I want to be with you. but you already know this because jayseven isn't my real name, my real name is Claire, and I'm filming your reaction right now.

Please cry.

Epic lol hax tbh. :D: peace::heh:

Someones Facebook status:

What's HAIRY on the outside and MOIST inside, begins with a 'C' ends with a 'T' and has U' and 'N' in the middle?

'COCUNUT'!!!! WHAT WERE U THINKING??!!

Fail.

Rez, epic facebook prank dewd :D I love how she refused to read it out, but it still works really well, also lol @ the pictures bit "I just typed 'obese black nerd' into Google" XD

Haven't checked back on the other pages so sorry if the joke has been done already

A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him. The waitress asks them for their orders.

The man says, 'A hamburger, fries and a coke,' and turns to the ostrich, 'What's yours?'

'I'll have the same,' says the ostrich..

A short time later the waitress returns with the order 'That will be $9.40 please,' and the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact change for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man says, 'A hamburger, fries and a coke.'

The ostrich says, 'I'll have the same.'

Again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.

This becomes routine until the two enter again. 'The usual?' asks the waitress.

'No, this is Friday night, so I will have a steak, baked potato and a salad,' says the man.

'Same,' says the ostrich.

Shortly the waitress brings the order and says, 'That will be $32.62.'

Once again the man pulls the exact change out of his pocket and places it on the table.

The waitress cannot hold back her curiosity any longer. 'Excuse me, sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact change in your pocket every time?'

'Well,' says the man, 'several years ago I was cleaning the attic and found an old lamp. When I rubbed it, a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be there....'

'That's brilliant!'says the waitress. 'Most people would ask for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!'

'That's right. Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there,' says the

man..

The waitress asks, 'What's with the ostrich?'

The man sighs, pauses and answers, 'My second wish was for a tall chick with a big butt and long legs who agrees with everything I say.'