NEurope
Beast

Jokes, jokes and more jokes

- How do you measure how much of a homosexual someone is?

- Use a gauge.

Ouch... that's so bad I think you gave me herpes.

So fucking proud of this gag.

Scientists argue over what to call the newly discovered pubic critter. Scientists from the University of Alahan, Texas believe they should be called Spunk-lice, whereas across the pond in Manchester they believe they should be called Cum-fleas.

But really its all semantics.

A nun is taking a bath when she hears a knock at the door. "It's the blind man, can I come in?" The nun thinks to herself "Modesty is a sin and I guess there's no harm if he's blind" so she lets him in. Once inside the blind man says "Nice tits, where do you want this blind?"

Statistically... 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape

-----

To be frank, would involve changing my name.

What's worse that biting into an apple and finding a worm?

Being raped.

My Grandad died at Auschwitz. He was laughing so hard he fell out of his guard tower.

AUSTRALIAN MANUFACTURED CABINET FOR SALE

Cabinet for Sale - details below

DISPLAY CABINET, one of the most elegant and functional display cabinets currently on the market.

Features

o Fine timber details

o 4 leadlight options

o 4 side access doors (there is maximum frontal display)

o Adjustable shelves are extra deep to accommodate large items

o Halogen down lights

o Mirror back with glass shelves provide max illumination of collectables from top to bottom.

To give indication of size of the Cabinet it previously held the following:

o Rugby League World Cup

o Rugby Union World Cup

o International Rules Trophy

o Tri Nations Trophy

o Super-12 Trophy

o Trans-Tasman Touch Football Trophy

o Davis Cup

o Hockey World Championship Trophy

o Bledisloe Cup.

o Ashes urn.

All these trophies are now overseas and the Cabinet is excess to requirements.

To make an offer call R Stuart, R Ponting, S Mortlock or P. Fitzsimons who once commented

"The Australian Cabinet is groaning under the weight of all the trophies!"

They can be contacted on: 1800-LOST-THE-LOT

Why is David Beckham like a diamond? He's dense, expensive and comes in a posh box.

*cue tumbleweeds*

My Grandad died at Auschwitz. He was laughing so hard he fell out of his guard tower.

Shit, mine too, he died when some guard fell on while doing his patrols.

anyway a joke,

Three men went to hell.

The devil said to them "You have come to hell, and you must now choose whether to spend eternity in room 1, 2 or 3"

He then opened the doors to the three rooms.

Room 1 was filled with men standing on their heads, on a hard wooden floor.

Room 2 was filled with men standing on the heads, on a cement floor.

Finally, room 3 had just a few men, standing in shit up to their knees and drinking coffee.

The men thought for a while, and decided to go with room 3, as it was less crowded and they could drink coffee.

They entered the door to room 3 and just as it was closing behind them, the devil said "OK men, coffee break's over. Back on your heads."

Shit, mine too, he died when some guard fell on while doing his patrols.

anyway a joke,

Three men went to hell.

The devil said to them "You have come to hell, and you must now choose whether to spend eternity in room 1, 2 or 3"

He then opened the doors to the three rooms.

Room 1 was filled with men standing on their heads, on a hard wooden floor.

Room 2 was filled with men standing on the heads, on a cement floor.

Finally, room 3 had just a few men, standing in shit up to their knees and drinking coffee.

The men thought for a while, and decided to go with room 3, as it was less crowded and they could drink coffee.

They entered the door to room 3 and just as it was closing behind them, the devil said "OK men, coffee break's over. Back on your heads."

To be fair, you'd be grateful for a coffee break, and standing on your head on wooden/cement floors would be more painful. You'd deal with shit.

To be fair, you'd be grateful for a coffee break, and standing on your head on wooden/cement floors would be more painful. You'd deal with shit.

The coffee break would keep you saner for longer. Therefore prolonging the torture.

You wouldn't drown in shit in the other rooms though.

Guys.. you are forgetting one thing; its only a joke.

*facepalm*

Yeah, but a joke has to make sense for it to work well.

It's not funny if, when you look at it properly, the choice they are tricked into isn't the worst.

Yeah, but a joke has to make sense for it to work well.

It's not funny if, when you look at it properly, the choice they are tricked into isn't the worst.

So if somebody gave you those three choices you'd choose to stand on your head in the shit?

Anyone hear about the leper hockey match?

Had to get cancelled cos there was a face-off in the corner :(

Vauchian Dolzski Gate.

9122_101154136567414_100000184855485_30121_6332774_n.jpg

I am posing as an obese black man with glasses, pretending to know my girlfriend Claire from school. At first to be polite she went along with it, claiming to me she didn't and doesn't remember him. I am making her wish she didn't go along with it.

The brilliant thing is she talks to me about what she says and how she's feeling, so I can play her off against Vauchian.

I don't quite know where I'm going with it, but it might be asking her and ReZ (me) to meet up with her, and her trying to squirm out of it, and then Vauchian getting really offended and upset.

Brilliant.

Vauchian Dolzski

hello claire. lol i was worried you werent gonna remember meh i was only at cottesloe for a few years

how are you i didnt know you knew michael jameson i knew him from aylesbury college lol how you

Claire

Hi! What a small world... I'm fine thanks, how are you?

At this stage you can see shes playing it cool, trying to give and gain as little info as possible so hopefully he will go away. No chance.

Vauchian Dolzski

i am good i still live in prince risborough lol.

i remember when i fell over at that party that luke had lol i think that was the last time i saw you.

what you up to now i am working how are you

Claire

I'm working as well... that's about it really lol, I'm still in Aylesbury living with Michael which is a pleasure!.... I love it really though

Vauchian Dolzski

lol yeh where you working. im working too im working in a flower shop in prince risborough part time nad part time at tesco lol but its okay.

lol did you remember that party at lukes omg so embaressing. i remember that.

Claire

I work at Bucks County Council, I'm sorry I really don't remember that party at all!

Vauchian Dolzski

oh you work at the council that is cool. my friend works there he is called barry marlow do you know barry marlow.

oh you dont remember luke martin party. omg lol maybe that is a good thing. you were definite there i think. you hang out with tall alan didnt you.

how was your day at work today. did you have loads of people complaining about the council lol

Claire

I don't know Barry Marlow I'm afraid, he doesn't work in my department, yeah Alan Smith, haven't seen or spoke to him in years, he was lovely! My day was ok, tired now, long day

Vauchian Dolzski

oh no that is bad. hopefully this week will be better for you lol. i was away this weekend had to look at flowes for my work in wales lol i like wales but i prefer england.

i will have to ask barry marlow if he knows you but maybe he is in a different department to you anyway

what you upto this week. are you on holiday this year.

This was so funny. She said to me after (as I pretended that I knew Vauchian very breifly from college) she said "This guys such a retard, I already told him I'm not in the same department" etc.

Claire

Not up to much this week, off work on Friday, don't know what I will be doing yet, Michael's off work as well so we will do something together.. I went to Cyprus is April that was my main holiday for this year, had a few weekends away as well.

Vauchian Dolzski

that sounds nice where did you go on your weekends away. i have never been to cyprus or spain at all actually but i have been to france and i have been to greece lol.

i asked barry marlow if he knows you and he said he doesnt know you so you must be in different departments so lol not suprisin that you dont know him cos lol you probabl never even seen him !!

so you off on friday lol decieded what you gonna do yet. i remember michael from college lol. when did you to get together lol

How's she going to react when she finds out it's you?

I'll film it (assuming she finds out on my terms. I'm certain she will though)

She'll be mainly relieved and hate me. :D

She must have one of those army suits with all them medals on that looks ridiculous for being with you.

Anyway, just read this on MLIA and thought of you ReZ.

Today, I had just finished a tour of the top of the Seattle Space Needle. After we had finished we had to go down on the elevator. After the elevator guy had given his speal he asked if we had any questions. I asked,"Is it fun being an elevator guy?" He replied,"It has it's ups and downs." I was the only one who laughed the entire way down. MLIA

Vauchian Dolzski Gate.

I wondered who Vauchian Dolzski was and why he added me.

Arsehole.

I wondered who Vauchian Dolzski was and why he added me.

Arsehole.

Didnt take me long to figure it out, his email address has rezourceman in it!

Didnt take me long to figure it out, his email address has rezourceman in it!

Wait,......my email is visible? Oh shi--

Update to Vauchian.

Claire

I went to Bognor Regis and Brighton.. I haven't made up my mind about Friday yet, might go to London shopping.. me and Michael got together 4 years ago, we met at college.

Vauchian Dolzski

oh right i met mihcael at college. did you do art too he did art lol. bognor regis i have been there to the butlins there where did you go did you go to the pier did you do the arcades.

brighton did you go on the pier there witrh the rides and that is where norman cook fat boy slim lives. he is my favourite dj i think. who is your favourite dj.

london sounds like a good idea on friday. i have friday off work too and was wondering what i should do lol......