NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

I Can Has Lolcats?

Haha I kinda did that to the cat this morning coincidentally although I find the fact someone went into the shower with their cat a bit ick (whereas I simply turned the shower head on the cat later in the day).

Will enter later :)

Haha I kinda did that to the cat this morning coincidentally although I find the fact someone went into the shower with their cat a bit ick (whereas I simply turned the shower head on the cat later in the day).

Will enter later :)

You're going to enter your cat? EW.

I think it was kind of aimed at Ashley as a joke?

I know, I know. I still find it ... disturbing. :-S I have a weak spot for cats.

Not that much different from the other crude humour that is bounced around these walls. Its not like for even a second Ell was serious.

Not that much different from the other crude humour that is bounced around these walls. Its not like for even a second Ell was serious.

Dude, I know. Like I said, I have an especially weak spot for cats. I'm just saying, anyway, don't worry about it. :heh:

I think the problem is that the cat in the picture is particularly cute. I just felt like Ell's comment went rather nicely as a caption.

I think the problem is that the cat in the picture is particularly cute. I just felt like Ell's comment went rather nicely as a caption.

Nah, don't worry about it. It's just me being over-sensitive. It happens from time to time. :heh:

Sign in to follow this