NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

I Can Has Lolcats?

This game combines the joys of a picture caption game with lolcats. What more could you want?

RULES!

Like the pitcure caption game a person posts a picture of a cat (would be great if you put pictures of your own cat rather than just a random one off the net) and then the round start.

Each person who wishes to give it a go then has to lolcatsify it. I'm sure you are all aware what lolcats are but if not here is a site full of them. YOU MUST EDIT THE PICTURE AND PUT IT ON, NOT JUST WRITE TEXT so get yourself a copy of Paint, Gimp or Photoshop :p

At the end of the round (no set amount of time but a day or two is probably best dependent upon activity) the original poster chooses their favourite and the winner then posts their own pic.

Comprendi?

Round 1

xge8v7.jpg

Go!

If people don't have photoshop then they could open an account on icanhascheezburger and then someone upload it and people can caption it. Then just post the picture link here.

Plus we could see if one of us gets a pic on the hompage.

(I was going to do this the other week. You psychic idea stealer.)

I TINK IT NEEDZ 2 BE IN LULZ SPEEK ??

http://speaklolcat.com/

BUT IT DOAN MATTR RLY. MOAR BOUT TEH KATS

It can be both, really. If it's what the cat says or thinks, it's normally in Lolspeak. If not, it's normally in regular English. But both are normal on I Can Has Cheezburger?

It can be both, really. If it's what the cat says or thinks, it's normally in Lolspeak. If not, it's normally in regular English. But both are normal on I Can Has Cheezburger?

i didnt know that. Shame the hounds have already been unleashed

Changed for you.

You're right, there has to be a balance. Still, the Lolcat effect is better if it's in Lolspeak I find. It should only be used for when the cat says something, though.

i think there should be a rhyming scheme as follows 1,2,3,2,3,2,3,1. At least that is the proposal underpinnning my next conference paper

( i am currently amazed by the amount of lol speak stuff on the net. i like the look of the programming language- well not really actually)

morrocan.jpg

getting better

badc.jpg

Edited by blender
Automerged Doublepost

I shall close this round tonight if anyone else wants to get more entries in :)

Righty-oh Cube is the winner of this round for his self-referential attempt. Your turn :)

Can you explain how to get those captions on? No I'm nut Lazii! (Needs work)

This is annoying. I put the photo in, caption it, click save, but both times it says error on page at the bottom (IE) and so I can't get the link to it. Hmph.

Hmmm not working.

Edited by dwarf

I'll close this before I go to work tomorrow (around 9:40).

I'm going to have to with Ashley. Because it's true.

Woo. Good thing I've been terrorising the cat lately:

14cwpzl.jpg

Edited by Ashley

Sign in to follow this