NEurope

Is Nintendo going to be at tgs this year or are they makeing a event like last year and what is spaceworld?

What makes you think they're going to have any sort of event?

Why what events can they go to and I need info on Zelda Wii.

They don't need to go to any event. However, they are going to be a PAX but I wouldn't expect anything to be revealed there. Zelda IS NOT going to be shown until E3 next year.

They don't need to go to any event. However, they are going to be a PAX but I wouldn't expect anything to be revealed there. Zelda IS NOT going to be shown until E3 next year.

Why does it have to be at E3 every time and when is PAX on?

Miyamoto said it would be shown at E3. Until someone at Nintendo says otherwise, thats when I'd expect to see it.

http://www.paxsite.com/

But like I said, don't expect Nintendo to show anything new. They're most likely just going to let people play the E3 demos again.

Miyamoto said it would be shown at E3. Until someone at Nintendo says otherwise, thats when I'd expect to see it.

http://www.paxsite.com/

But like I said, don't expect Nintendo to show anything new. They're most likely just going to let people play the E3 demos again.

It be good if they have a event announce Zelda Wii and E3 is long way off Why can't it be in May.

Nintendo is pretty secretive by nature. Expect to see something from Zelda Wii at E3'10 at best. Remember, Nintendo is in no hurry and are now focussing the public's attention to SMG2, NSMB Wii, WiiFit+, etc.

Ah, Spaceworld... Those were the days... :grin: Though I'd like to see it back, it isn't very lucrative and it makes more sense business-wise to use an event like E3 when all the gamer's eyes are pointing to one direction, instead of just the Nintendo-fans. No point in preaching to the believers, eh.

Why does it matter? Its only one month's difference. Its not like the game will get released any earlier because it gets shown earlier.

Why was this thread created, .....it seems pretty pointless for one question. . .

But I'll play along.

Doesn't NINTENDO always host a conference in october?

Why was this thread created, .....it seems pretty pointless for one question. . .

But I'll play along.

Doesn't NINTENDO always host a conference in october?

Yes and Nintendo never go to TGS because it used to be part own by Sony.

Hmm... SpaceWorld

Good old times.

377354905spaceworldzeld.jpg

YES IT WAS!

Man I loved that video. The first time I seen that I went hyper as hell and then Wind Waker happened. Its a good job that turned out great :bowdown:

Ah, good times! That was one great video, even if a lot of the games shown turned out quite different! It was a tech demo after all. But my head exploded when seeing this video. Even if it started pretty badly. Or starred gaming icons who would later 'defect' to Microsoft. ;)

Ah, good times! That was one great video, even if a lot of the games shown turned out quite different! It was a tech demo after all. But my head exploded when seeing this video. Even if it started pretty badly. Or starred gaming icons who would later 'defect' to Microsoft. ;)

It has less games than the ones showed this year at E3, and half of them didn't came through.

I've never seen that Spaceworld video before and was very grateful to. I love all the whooping and cheering! That's how you excite people!

spaceworld was so cool :( the only thing people whopped at this year was metroid 0..

sigh..

that zelda trailer was so cool and maybe they should have stuck to it... they made an awful lot of weird decisions with the gamecube that cost them in teh end..

not that wind waker was bad but the gamecube cried out for more mature titles.. this was in the days of nintendo are teh kiddy rather than nintendo are the gimmicky..