NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dan_Dare

Guilty Pleasures

High five on 'Easy Lover'

Also i have no business watching Laguna Beach on MTV

yet i cant stop.

messageboard_140x105.jpg

oh i thought jordan helped with the tech board...

never mind, my crude joke stands.

I agree with this ex mod, its so much better than undeground.

girls aloud. their new album's just leaked and it's brilliant

Yeah Girls Aloud are a guilty pleasure of mine. And their musics not bad. Badum Tusch

Being a Big Brother Adict and going to collage all like. "Eeeeeeeeeeeee "insert name here" Has been Evicted like OmG!!!"

It Still Owns.

my friend here doesnt live on the internet like us, aint that right stone cold ----- austin

lol nicely done. speaking of celine dion, i have to admit her song for titanic had me too, or maybe it was my brother brainwashing me by constantly playing it a few days ago, or maybe it was when all the girls at 6th form last year had it on their ipods (which i consequently would listen to in my free periods and such).

I've thought of another one, and this one isn't just so i could call ashley asley. You're still the one, by shania twain, i love that song so much :red:

Catchy pop tunes.. (like Asley I've been known to not mind Britney.. though I only have Toxic on my pc).

Hentai :P

Big Brother (I get so deeply obsessed about it.. specially when the people I like get evicted).

Occaisonally lying to my mates saying I'm with the missus when I actually just want time to game :)

I actually stopped eating Cereal once i got to uni. saying that, weetabix is nice with sugar (white-a-bix). especially when milk, sugar and cereal unite to defeat porridge in gooey warfare.

I agree with Asley, britney rocks! I have her as one of my desktop wallpapers, but i also like her songs, just don't tell anyone.

You're right Skank Whorpio, she's quite the looker.

Those who've said hentai, do you actually feel guilty over it?

A guilty pleasure of mine is eating. I love it but then always feel bad after eating a whole packet of cookies ... on my own ... sat at the computer ... in an hour. I recently went to an activity at church where the food provided was various types of takeaway. All the chinese and indian stuff swiftly went but there was a big bowl of chips left so I sat at the table and just kept on eating all night. When I got up to leave I found that I couldn't stand up straight and I went home and threw up. Great night!

you pig! i'm the same though, we've stopped buying cookie crisp cereal because i can eat the whole box in one sitting :woops:

we've stopped buying cookie crisp cereal because i can eat the whole box in one sitting :woops:

People can eat that? I figured it was meant for dogs, like those 'chocolate' covered bones and things.

My guilty pleasure is World of Warcraft. I know I spend too long playing it, I know I should be looking for a better job, but its pull is too strong. I'm only here because Defias Brotherhood is still down following 'extended' maintenance — it's this long every week.

Those who've said hentai, do you actually feel guilty over it?

It depends how twisted it is :P I've you ever seen any guro, you'll know what I mean..

Oh, and I forgot one - not cleaning my teeth. It's a chore, and I can never be assed in the mornings anymore so I just don't bother then :D (well, except if I'm going out to see my gf)

I suppose my guilty pleasure would be drinking alone, but I dont feel guilty about it. Probably all those Flash cartoons. I dont know why but I always watch them. Some deserve to be on TV like Brakenwood or Xombie but some are pure crap and I still watch. I cant stop.

A guilty pleasure of mine is eating.

Mine too. Expecially when im cooking, ive normally eaten half of the food before its ready. Then after ive eaten that (1 large roast dinner = gone in less than 5 mins) im still hungry.

And im still only 8 1/4 stone. Damn lightness.

i guess watching bible black and la blue girl does make you feel guilty...

altho a friend of mine (yes a friend) has this game called battle raper, i wont delve into it

Well, normally I'd say videogames, seeing as how people around me think it's weird I love them so much. But since this is pretty much a videogame forum, I guess that doesn't count here.

So apart from videogames, I guess it would have to be food. During the day I usually just eat normal portions (sometimes I eat meals that are supposed to be for two persons, but shhhhh), but at night I just stuff myself with whatever I can find. Usually toast or cereal or cookies or apples or clementines. Oh, and chocolate. And I just eat it when I'm not even hungry; there's just thsi extreme craving for food. Mmmm, food.

*munches on some more cereal*

Get quite into Big Brother even though every year I say I wont give a crap. Also really, really bad movies I absolutely love, the more seriously the actors and director take it the better. Sherbet, I just can't get enough of sherbet, I know it'll probably give me diabetes eventually but hell it just tastes too damn good. I recently bought a whole kilogram of sherbet off the internet. Oh tablet as well, that stuff is just too good. Actually now I think about it I spend far too long on World of warcraft as well, when I should be writing essays, I feel very guilty about that.

Eating minute-soup powder

Crisps and mayonaise. Mountains of it.

And when I'm hungry, like really really hungry: everything.

In the non-food cathegory: asian girls. Cmon, they're weird and fucking hot.

fat chicks....

lemonparty

ok no fat chicks

Sign in to follow this