NEurope
Stocka

Revolution-Europe's Top 50 Nintendo Games of all Time(VOTING CLOSED!)

Just the 5, this is going to be tricky......

1. Super Metroid (SNES)

This was the first metroid game i ever played, and then it became the best game i ever played. The game just felt good to play, it wasnt stupidly hard or easy it had a great flowing style of gameplay, it also had good replay value were you could try to collect all the items to see a slightly different ending (and rescue the etecoons to see another slightly different ending).

2. Super Mario 64 (N64)

The game that set the standard for 3D platformers. The best Mario [platformer] game ive ever player, nice big levels, some easier than others, and once you completed the game you had the option to carry on and try to get all the stars.

3. Mario Kart DS (NDS)

It was a toss up between the DS and N64 version of these games, but the apility to play people over Nintendo's WiFi connection just gave the DS version the edge.

Fun, fast and enraging, what isnt there to like about any Mario Kart game?

4. Lylat Wars (N64)

It was one of those games i just played over and over again due its addicitive gameplay, also you just have to love that independence day style level, lots of action.

5. Pokemon Red/Blue (GB)

Its been all down hill since the originals i say. Pokemon Red/Blue gave me months of enjoyment while i tried to "catch 'em all", and i did, i was so pleased when i finaly caught that damn Torus!

1.Legend Of Zelda: Orcarina Of Time

2.Legend Of Zelda: Majoras Mask

3.Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker

4.Resident Evil 4

5.Animal Crossing

Crazy, obviously less people than I thought have played Secret of Mana.

Because if you had it'd be in your top 5 ;)

So tough to choose, so here goes!...

1) Super Mario Bros. (NES) - The daddy of 'em all!!

2) Zelda III - A Link To The Past (SNES)

3) GoldenEye 007 (N64)

4) Secret Of Mana (SNES)

5) Wario-Ware (GBA)

1)Tales of Symphonia

2)Mario Kart DS

3)Tales of Phantasia (Yes I do like tales of games)

4)Star Fox 64

5)Megaman X3

1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - An unforgetable and magical experience that will always have a place in my heart.

2. Skies of Arcadia Legends

So glad that's your top 2!! Have to admit to not playing Skies of Arcadia on Nintendo, but on Dreamcast, so not sure I can really add it in my top 5, but it's without doubt my second favourite game of all time after Ocarina Of Time. It simply is one of the best gaming experiences ever.

1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

2. Metroid Prime

3. Lylat Wars

4. Mario Kart 64 (possibly soon to change to DS...)

5. Goldeneye 007

1. Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN), this game lasts forever, the multiplayer fun is unbelievable, the biggest skill-game in the world

2. A Link To The Past (SNES)

3. Super Mario Kart (SNES)

4. Ocarina Of Time (N64)

5. Paper Mario 2 (GCN)

*I wasn't sure what to put 5th, so you know, the 6th game is Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga

I can only chose five? God this is hard

........................................................................................................

Here goes:

1. TALES OF SYMPHONIA:

I loved every second. The amazing story, the brilliant graphics, the excellent characters, the Defining Dungeons, but most of all the BATTLES, they defined how an RPG should be. I've competed it 4 times still too find loads hidden.

2. Mario Kart DS

If I'd had maybe a bit longer with this it would be 1, but no its still absolutely perfect in every way. It defines the DS' power.

3. Metroid Prime 2

We played this for 2 hours at my birthday last year, and adored it. Wish there was a slightly longer single player, but perfect other then that.

4. Nintendogs

Come on then have an attempt at faulting it. You can't. What accessary has your dog got?

5. Poke'mon Blue

If it weren't for this nintendo would only have half as much money, the only things left from the franchise are the games and they are classic as ever. Charmander flamethrower!

Wasn't easy. Espesially which pokemon game to choose. And with likes of Mario 64 DS (6) and Metroid zero mission (7). I hated Ocarina of time.

WHOO I MADE MY FIRST POST

1. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

2. Resident Evil 4

3. Metroid Prime

4. Conker's Bad Fur Day

5. Mario Kart DS

1) Super Smash Brothers Melee - Excellent value for money, trophie collecting keeps you hooked for ages, unlockables, the best multiplayer experience EVER!

2) Donkey Kong Country 2

3) Duck Hunt

4) Zelda:Wind Waker

6) Zelda: A Link To The Past

1. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - The game which turned me into a massive Nintendo fan and I have bought almost every Nintendo product since

2. Super Mario 64 - The game which completely revolutionised the 3D platform genre, before Mario 64 3D platformers had bad camera angles and awful controls

3. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Completely revolutionised the greatest series of all time bringing it into full 3D

4. Goldeneye - Fantastic single player and possibly the best multiplayer experience ever

5. Metroid Prime - The game that modernised the Metroid series and is the best game this generation out of all this gens consoles (PS2, Xbox, GC)

1)Pokemon Silver/Gold (The best pokemon game:not to many pokemon, but enough variety)

2)Resident Evil 4

3)Timesplitters Future Perfect

4)Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

5)Star Wars Episode I racer (It feels faster than F-Zero, and has the best racing game tracks ever)

oooo trickyness. lets see

1)Super mario bros. 3 (this game was the first mario game i truly played and it destroyed my life for a good 4-5 years. It still feels as fesh and crisp as it did all those years ago and its simply amazing)

2)Animal crossing (ruined a good year of my life)

3)pokemon ruby (ruined 2/3 years of my life but stayed active :P)

4)super smash bros melee (such an AMAZING multiplayer game)

5)LOZ:OOT(god knows how long. but i can tell you this much. that oo-oo-oo when day turns to night in hyrule feild still haunts my dreams.... and that owl O.O)

1.super mario kart(snes) - too many hours spent on this game, in battle mode vs my best mate, in time trial vs my brother, and racing against anyone.

2.super monkeyball (GC)

3.top gear (snes)

4.blades of steel(nes)

5.Tales of symphonia (GC)

1 - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. (GC) The first time I played it, I didn't want it to end. Superb graphics and music. Great sailing.

2 - Tetris (GB)

3 - Super Monkey Ball (GC)

4 - Pikmin (GC)

5 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)

1. Perfect Dark - How could i choose anything else? No other game has ever made me waste so many hours of my life! It still got the best multiplayer bots in any FPS, a fact which i find a little worrying considering how old the game is...

2. Advance Wars

3. Skies of Arcadia Legends

4. Super Smash Bros. Melee

5. Meteos

1: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

2: Super Mario Kart

3: Goldeneye 007

4: Secret of Mana

5: SSX Tricky

1.Ocarina of Time (N64)- It was magical , the vast land of Hyrule was amazing and who can't remember the first time they rode Epona over that field ??

2.Goldeneye (N64)

3.Pokemon Crystal (GBC)

4.Mario Kart DS (DS)

5.Soul Calibur II (GC)

1. Perfect Dark - How could i choose anything else? No other game has ever made me waste so many hours of my life! It still got the best multiplayer bots in any FPS,

Try Counter Strike:Source on the PC. If it didn't say "BOT" where the ping should be, you'd think it was a human. It far exceeds Perfect Darks bots.

1: Tales of Symphonia: It's the best RPG I have ever played. It is so much to do and the cel-shading rocks!

2: Baten Kaitos: The Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean

3: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

4: Golden Sun: The Lost Age

5: Skies of Arcadia Legends

RPG's are the best :P

1. Super mario bros.3

2. TLOZ OOT

3. Super Smash Bros. melee

4. Super mario 64

5. Metroid Prime

1. Goldeneye - Just an amazing game. Multiplayer started a whole new breed of games

2. Probotector

3. Mario 3 (on NES....cant remeber if thats the proper name..... ::shrug: )

4. Super Metroid Prime

5. Tiger Woods PGA 2004

1) super mario world (snes)

2) super mario all stars (snes)

3) f -zero (snes)

4) stunt race fx (snes)

5) starwing (snes)