NEurope
Stocka

Revolution-Europe's Top 50 Nintendo Games of all Time(VOTING CLOSED!)

1. Mario kart on the n64. - one of the best games and love you could have four players.

2. Mario party 2. - fun game with your firends.

3. killer 7 - rated m for a reason But not bad at all

4. geist - i like it better than any zelda game. (i awalys got a headch for zelda games)

5. perfect dark on n64. (still have and having fun with it.

enojy :)

1. - Killer7, I love that fucked up game

2. - Super Smash Bros Meele, I'm still playing it

3. - Metroid Prime, such good memories

4. - Legend of Zleda, need I sa more?

5. - Pokemon, wonderful games

This is so hard, errrm:

1. Zelda OoT - I have never played a game as much as I did this one, not just Nintendo games either, any other game ever, omg, take me back to the day that was released now!!

2. Pokemon Red

3. Pokemon Ruby

4. Goldeneye

5. Mario Kart (N64)

I am worried that I might change my mind if I give this more thought, can we change our minds before the closing date and still have our new choices used?

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

2. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

3. Metroid Prime

4. Super Metroid

5. Chrono Trigger

Not sure about this list, I mean, tehre are lots of great games... Still, OoT is number 1 beyond any doubt.

5. Resident Evil: Remake (GC) - I've always loved the Resident Evil franchise, although I never tried the original RE for the PSX, and thank God for that, so I could play this superb game with even more superb graphics/sound. Best game atmosphere ever.

4. Resident Evil 4 (GC) - It may vary alot from the older RE games, but it certainly doesn't make it less good. The best graphics in this generation + an unique action experience makes this the best action-survival game I've ever played.

3. GoldenEye (N64) - Movie >>> Game conversions have never really been great. Until Goldeneye. This game revolutionized the FPS genre in many more ways than Half-Life did IMO. The multiplayer section have endless play value, making this the best FPS ever IMO.

2. The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past (SNES) - Just by judging this game by its title, you know that this ain't no ordinary game. It was the first game I ever played as I was 4-5 years old. I spent countless of hours watching my older brothers completing this game time after time, and ever since then i've had the whole game sequence marked in my mind. Unforgetable game. Only one game deserves the 1. place even more than this game which is....

*drum solo*

Mary-Kate and Ashley Sweet 16!!!!!!!

...nah just kidding...lol---

1. The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (N64) - The first time I played this game, I didnt even realise this was actually in the same game franchise as A Link to the Past, but the moment that Link pulled up the mastersword from the stone, I felt something which I've only felt one time before in my life - when Link pulled up the mastersword in A Link to the Past. This game is simply, just Perfect. From the beginning to the end. Nuff' said.

1) Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) // a masterpiece

2) Zelda: The Wind Waker (GC) // it took me long to finish it

3) Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GC) // the best strategy game ever

4) Tales of Symphonia (GC) // Best RPG/Real Time fighting

5) Smash Bros Melee (GC)

My has to be :

1. Goldeneye 007 (N64)

2. The Legend of Zelda (NES)

3. Super Mario 64 (N64)

4. LOZ: Ocarina of Time (N64)

5. Super Mario World (SNES)

However, if you ask me again once the Twilight Princess is released...we may very well have a new leader ;-)

Enjoy the start of Advent everyone...Xmas trees up tonight!!! :santa:

SINFIELD

1. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. (The fact that it exceeded my expectations. In the wake of OOT, it still managed to blow me away :D)

2. The Legend of Zelda: OOT (gotta be in there)

3. Jet Force Gemini (uber, no matter what anyone else says)

4. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Best ending, ever)

5. Starwing / Starfox (Came with the first ever console I owned)

So many others I could put down, but those were the first that came to mind. Prolly should have a 'Cube game in there, but nostalgia hasn't reached that part of my life yet :P

1. Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time -- Nintendo Magic --

2. Goldeneye

3. Skies of Arcadia

4. Mario Kart 64

5. Super Mario Brothers 3

1. Super Mario Bros. Aah..the memories. This game is timeless!

2. Paper Mario 2 Thousand year door Best mario rpg ever.

3. Lifeforce Best shooter on teh nes! (especially in co-op!)

4. Super Smash Bros Melee Best multiplayer game evah.

5. Mariokart DS Best mariokart and its online!

1.Super Mario 64 n64

2.Banjo Kazooie n64

3.Mario Kart DS ds

4.Starwing (starfox snes) snes

5.Lylat Wars n64

( have played NO zelda games, shoot me)

1. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - Well, it's the FIRST EVER 3D ZELDA GAME, and it's probably the most adverturous Nintendo game ever, I was gob-smacked when I first played this game on my N64 in 98', it was just so huge for that time.

2. Earthbound

3. Banjo Kazooie

4. Paper Mario 2 The Thousand Year Door

5. Donkey Kong Country 2

1.The Legend Of Zelda Ocarine of time ~~~ Its just ........... THE BEST!!!

2.Donkey Kong 3 ~~~ one of the best games on snes!!!

3.LOZ: Wind Waker ~~~ nice graphics and will always remember the sea.....

4.Wario Ware ds ~~~ Funny Funny Funny!!!

5.Baten Kaitos ~~~ Epic adventure 4*

Right here we goooo this is not going to be easy.. sorry to all this rejected games out there and the oune that came 6th...super mario world.........

1:Super Mario 64: When i first herd mario go "itsa me mario" i new i was in for a treat, i remember turning my n64 on for the first time and i was blown away from seeing mario in 3d, the controlls where amazing, the gamplay smooth....GAMING PERFECTION AT ITS BEST!

2:Smash Bros melle:first game on my cube and im still playing like crasy, it never gets old.

3:Mario Kart ds:i have not got this yet, but i can not wait, i have played my mates so much and i know it is amazing, i have to forse myself away as i do not want to find everything out about it

4:Pokemon yellow:it bought a tear to my eye, pikachue followed me around!!! amaing!!.....

5:Banjoo kazooe: the closest game platform game ever to be as good as mario 64! sure super amrio world and stuff where amazing but this was magical, i rushed to the stores to get banjoo tooey!

1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Hyrule is more beautiful and wonderful to walk, run, ride and fly across than ever before or after (to this date). The story is touching, the character design is greatly innovative and the gameplay is stunningly perfect.

2. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

3. Super Mario World

4. Legend of Zelda: A link to the past

5. Super Mario 64

I'm surprised people actually think MM is better than OOT, not because MM is not a great game, but I've just never though about it that way, and never heard people thinking it's better.

1. Super Mario World - The perfect Mario experience will always hold a special place in my heart.

2. The Legend of Zelda: Oracina of Time - Ditto for the perfect Zelda one.

3. Skies of Arcadia: Legends: Underrated is something I associate with this game so very much.

4. Fire Emblem: Path of Radience - The very best game in a series I fell in love with.

5. Super Mario Bros. - The classic original. Maybe it's only here for sentimental reasons, but I can't forget it.

5. Paper Mario (N64) - While the GC's incarnation is damn impressive, it really doesn't have the same level of charm the N64 version offered. While the world isn't as intricately realised, this is traditional RPGing at its finest, offering barrels of laughter and some really superb dungeons. Absolute quality.

4. Super Mario 64 - A complete revolution in 3D gaming. Full to the brim with challenges and omissions, any player sucked in Mario's world is bound to have a super amount of fun.

3. Resident Evil 4 - One of the finest gaming achievements ever, and sets the standard on how to make a proper sequel that tampers with the gameplay mechanics. And while the scares are completely different, being chased by the chainsaw man will induce any gamer to squeal. Like a girl.

2. Metroid Prime - This game really, really shocked me. There is so much on offer here, but the most awe-inspiring aspect is just how damn huge the game really is. Very challenging, too, all jam packed with enough incentives to make you cry.

1. Zelda: Ocarina Of Time - A timeless classic. Even by today's standards, this game is still absolutely incredible - the gameplay mechanics are still fresh and the dungeons are still as intimdating as ever; this is a true classic, and is probably the most influential game ever created. Yes, even above Mario 64 I'd say.

There ya go, and there's my first post :laughing:

1. ocarina of time- the best i have ever played. it was an amazing experiance that i will never forget and will always have a place in my heart.

2. pokemon gold- amazing game with incredable depth and lastability. will also never be forgotten.

3. tales of symphonia- exellent storyline, great battle system and lots of depth.

it took ages to complete and i would happily play through it all again. best gamecube game ever!

4. chrono trigger- just a great rpg that i will always remember. best snes game ever!

5. super smash bros melee- great fighting game that never gets boring! an exellent test of skill and reactions.

1. Zelda O.o.T. - I never actually owned this game. A friend of my brother's was playing it when I went over to pick him up, and had a go. I played it for five minutes, and was immersed. I actually ended up stealing it from him. Luckily he never new it was me. That's how good this game is, I broke the law to play this game.

2. Mario 64 - This could be interchangeable with any other of the Mario platformers, but I picked this because it was just such an important game. Playing this game in 3D for the first time, playing any game in 3D for the first time, it must have been like when the homosapiens discovered fire.

3. Pokemon Red/Blue - Who thought you could create one of the best games ever on the idea of responsibility. If you were to compare this game to anyting it would be parenthood. Seeing your pokemon grow from a caterpiller to a butterfly, becoming stronger, like watching a son or daughter getting bigger and smarter, it was just so rewarding.

4. Goldeneye 007 - This is more of a sentimental pick for me, since it was the first game me, my brother and my dad would play together. To think this will be one of my early memories, being shot continuosly by my father. Good times. Aswell as that this, like the first three picks in my list, is considered one of the greatest of the genre, and elements in it are seen in all modern FPSs.

5. Killer 7 - A marmite game, you either love it or hate it. You know how much I love it? Its one of my top ten movies, oh yes, that good. If Tarrintino made a game, this would be it. Look left.

5. Super Mario All-Stars.

~ All the best Mario games in one.

4. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

~ My first ever Zelda game and has become my favourite SNES title.

3. Mario Kart DS.

~ Even though just released, it's the best Mario Kart game ever, in my opinion.

2. Super Smash Bros. Melee.

~ One of the best ever multiplayer games and an awesome selection of characters.

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

~ My personal favourite. With Exceptional dungeons/temples and brilliant story, it's a must-play for every gamer. Everything else has already been said :)