NEurope
Stocka

Revolution-Europe's Top 50 Nintendo Games of all Time(VOTING CLOSED!)

1. super mario bros. 3

2. Zelda III: a link to the past

3. killer instinct

4. starwing

5. unirally

1) Pokemon blue- best in the series and wish they would make the new pokemon games as simple as this one was only 150 pokemon all had 1 attribute and it was more personnal you got attached to your pokemon. i want bulbasaur back damnit.

2) MK-64- it was the ultimate multiplayer fun

3) Harvest moon GC- loads of hours playing this it was great fun

4) Advanced Wars GBA- the first one it was original and addictive

5) Cel Damage- purely because i got hours of play out of it and it was never all that easy.

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Everything from the title screen to the final blow Ganon gets is an unique experience. A game has never been this good at making you feel like the hero. It should be called The Legend of Zelda: Best Game of Time.

2. Metroid Prime

3. Resident Evil 4

4. Metroid Prime 2 Echoes

5. Super Mario Land

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - When you first touch this game you are filled with a magical experience like no other. Zelda OOT is a unique gaming experience that drew in the player with it's graphics, music and gameplay. A stunning masterpiece of a game. Is there a word to describe this game? Perfect comes to my mind instantly.

2. Super Mario 64

3. GoldenEye 007

4. Donkey Kong Country

5. Perfect Dark

Ouch that was hard to do, and i still don't feel totally secure over the choices >.<

Super Mario Bros. 3: The best Mario game of all time. It was my first ever proper game and what a game it was. Platforming to the max, chasing Bowser through the desert, the sea, over the ice and even up into the sky, over 8 worlds of madness.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: What do I need to say about this game that hasn't been said. Nothing. Brilliance.

Metroid Prime: Fanastic adventure right until the end. Beautiful environments, great story.

Goldeneye: 4 player multi-player heaven. License to kill setting with pistols, good times sneaking in a shot from around the corner and hitting a mate in the back. Greeted with an abusive response to the likes of "You f'ing bitch!"

Super Smash Bros: Melee: The best multi-player ever. Enough said.

ooh. this is hard

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time - What more can anyone say. Its simply the best.

2. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - Large, fun, exiting with a great story. Superb game, great graphics too.

3. F-Zero GX - Fast and furious witout all the crap like neons, just fun and futuristic.

4. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Not as great as OOT, but still amazing. Georgeous graphics too

5. Pikmin 2 - A masterpiece from shigsy's garden.

1. Pokemon Silver (made me spend about £3000+ on this craze) and changed my fave game Genre from racing to RPG

2.Mario Kart DS - havent Had so much Fun in a long time

3.Super Smash bros melee - Multiplayer Mayhem was the heart of sleepovers ^_^

4. Zelda : OOT - fantastic adventure with so much to do and when finally completed brang a tear of joy ^_^

5. this is a hard 1 but ill go with ....... ..... ... Diddy kong Racing (i rmemeber when i completed this game while i was at greece as there was seriously fuck all to do (was about 9 at the time) a really good experiance

1. Super Metroid (SNES)

3. Yoshi's Island (SNES)

4. Mega Man X (SNES)

4. Xtreme G3 (GC)

5. Donkey kong jungle beat (GC)

1. The Legend of Zelda: OoT (N64)

2. The Legend of Zelda: MM (N64)

3. Tales of Symphonia (GC)

4. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC)

5. Super Mario Allstars (SNES)

1. The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time --> This is one of the most beautifull Fairy Tales I have ever seen and played. The story pf this game is just Brilliant and it touches your heart

2. Super Metroid

3. Trauma Center: Under The Knife

4. Kirby's Dream Land

5. Super Mario Bros

It's very difficult to tell only five games...

1. Zelda OoT

2. Suoer Mario 64

3. Super Mario Bros.

4. Donkey Kong country

5. Goldeneye 007

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

2. Super Mario Bros. 3

3. Metroid Prime

4. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

5. Super Metroid

1. Secret of Mana

2. Chrono Trigger

3. Super Mario Bros. 3

4. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

5. Harvest Moon

I'm sure I'm missing some greats, seeing as the GameCube was my first actual Nintendo Console. However, I've had a GBC, GBA, GBA SP, and a DS, so handheld wise I'm good to go.

1. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GC) - Definitely my favorite, Mario RPGs are always creative, funny, and do stuff for you that other RPGs don't. The worlds and design's are very creative and unique.

2. Pokemon Gold/Silver (GBC)

3. Mario Kart DS (DS)

4. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GC)

5. Super Smash Bros. Melee (GC)

Almost in the Top 5:

Golden Sun (GBA)

Animal Crossing (GC)

Paper Mario (N64)

1) Secret of Mana - SNES - Probably the best game ever.

2) Zelda: Ocarina of Time - N64 - The best Zelda RPG ever.

3) Goldeneye - N64 - Still the best made and probably the best ever console FPS. It probably won't be beaten. The level design was perfect.

4) Super Monkey Ball - GC - Without doubt the best party game of all time, and in these last few years, its been the one truely original game.

5) Illusion of Time - SNES - The most beautiful storyline and innovative ideas thrown into a huge epic RPG.

1. Super Mario Bros. 3 - First videogame I ever played. 8 worlds full of action. Special items and secrets. Nearly perfect platformer.

2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

3. Super Mario 64

4. Donkey Kong 64

5. Paper Mario

It's impossible to choose top 5 nintendo games. There are many great games. Mario Kart 64, The Legend of Zelda (+MM, LTTP, WW) , Super Smash Bros. (+Melee), Banjo-Kazooie & Tooie, Jet Force Gemini, Metroid (Prime, Prime 2, Super) for example. I could continue the list forever.

(Sorry my bad english)

1. Zelda: A Link To The Past (SNES)

2. Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)

3. Super Metroid (SNES)

4. Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)

5. Super Mario 64 (N64) lol

1. Mario Kart DS It is wicked!! That was my second MK game (after the 64 version)... I loved it! ( I :bowdown: to it)

2.WarioWare Touched

3.Golden Eye (N64)

4.Advance Wars: Black Hole Rising

5.Nintendogs

1. Legend Of Zelda - Ocorina Of Time

2. Mario Kart Ds

3. Golden Eye 64

4. Pokemon Yellow

5. Legend Of Zelda Majoras Mask

1)pokemon blue(/red) i always had to get up at 6:00am to go to school, this game made me get up at 5:00 just to play it!

2) chrono trigger

3)super mario land3: wario land (gb)

4)zelda: OoT

5) golden eye

1) Mario Kart 64 (n64) - Played hours and hours on it, and best multiplayer stuff ever!

2) Super Mario Allstars (SNES)

3) Pokemon blue (GBC)

4) Banjo Kazooie (n64)

5) Diddy kong racing (n64)

1. GC - Eternal Darkness - The ultimate in immersive gameplay for its time.

2. GC - Resident Evil 4

3. SNES - Super Mario Brothers 3 (I never played it on the NES)

4. N64 - Perfect Dark

5. SNES - Donkey Kong Country

1. Legend of Zelda: OOT - So highly anticipated, gave me goosebumps when i opened it on christmas day

2. Resident Evil 4 - So atmospheric, a game has never affected me so much!

3. Goldeneye 64 - Great single player game and wicked multiplayer

4. Pilotwings 64 - My most memorable game for doing nothing, i could just fly around doing sweet f.a. and still lose hours!

5. Mario Kart DS - my new drug.....

1. Zelda - A Link To The Past. (snes) This was my first Zelda game, i rented it from my local video shop. By todays standards the graphics are poor... but who cares! the story, sound fx and music are fantastic. It is the only Zelda game i have completed so many times i cant keep count. If you gave a link to the past todays gfx then i would be in heaven. (btw, i bought it straight after renting it)

2. Super Mario Kart (snes). This game very nearly was my number 1, it completely dominated my life during school. The buzz when your racing round rainbow road or ghost valley 1 desperatly trying to beat your mates time and not fall off, powersliding round every corner, your heart pounding with excitment. Modern day mariokarts haven't come close to the original's speed & powersliding. However, i do give merit to the DS version for coming the closest.

3. Zelda - OOT (n64). Fantastic game, amazing gfx for it's time etc etc

4. Mario 64 (n64) . Only Nintendo is capable of such innovation.

5. Metroid Prime (GC). My first Metroid game... i laugh at people who havent experienced this beautifull gaming masterpiece.

1 - Zelda: Ocarina of Time

2 - Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

3 - Animal Crossing

4 - SMB3: Super Mario World

5 - Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door