NEurope
danny

Young, dumb and living off mum

Holy cow, I did not expect that tonight...

Anyone else see it?

I sort of expected it but then though, "nah they wouldn't do that".

It's just because he didn't make a meal of everything and whinge and cry constantly like the rest of them.

I think its a disgrace and the parents just want their little babies to go on a free trip.He should have been one of the finalists, if you look at what he was like in the beginning then you can see a change!

I like Essex Boy more after this week's episode. He genuinely looked a bit sad after he didn't get to conquer his fear.

As for the Diana idea, hilarious! Especially the play at the end.

Sean going was a shock, i was expecting the other lad to leave (whats his name again) because of how useless he was in the challenge. It was a tad different on how they chose him over the rest to leave, what was it the last 4 weeks instead of how that week was handled like the rest of them were chosen over.

Jeez, he had prepared the most for the class challenge, most encouraging towards the kids and really got them involved. He should have stayed in to be fair, i would have voted him to remain.

At least on the plus side, he wasn't a complainer like the rest were with doing things about the house and the tasks. The parents were right, he got on with the tasks and did what was needed.