NEurope
danny

Young, dumb and living off mum

I actually think the girl was changing and thought it should have been Nicola. No idea how she's gotten away with it. However, she will go next week so its all good! Not sure who is going to win.

It won't be the one who was scared of rides, but it could be any of the other three!

Shockingly Nicola wasn't in the "bottom three" for whatever reason. I think I'm starting to see how flawed the parental voting system is, given the rulebreak in episode 1 and the weird choices made. I think their chances of survival depend as much on how well the parents argue their case as their actual performance in the house.

I think that the bottom three were the losing team. Hence why Shaun was in it and Nicola wasn't.

The two that segregate themselves from the main group try to justify why they're moaning but just spout bullshit and it makes them come across much worse.

Nikki should go! I hate her so much! I think Dogan, Sean and Dina are awesome but I hope Sean wins.

She could probably afford to send him on that round the world trip with her spare change anyway.

It was obvious who was going to go tonight. She looked soooooooooooo wrong when you see her waking up in the morning.

How annoying was Dina's dad? He's clearly one of those father's that thinks his daughter is incredible and far better than anyone else's children.

To be honest she's better than pretty much the rest of the lot by a long way. Least she's only 17, she still has time!

I thing Essex boy is out next week, or the one with confidence problems. Then the week after is the other one of that pair.

I think Shaun is the best. Although he's dopey he seems a lot more mature. The rest still argue like children whereas he doesn't. They seem immature he just seems like he's never had to do anything before. I reckon he'd be much more capable of living on his own and will only need a bit of experience to learn to cook and cope on his own.

How annoying was Dina's dad? He's clearly one of those father's that thinks his daughter is incredible and far better than anyone else's children.

I think she is better than the rest of them. By a good bit as well. Plus shes fit to go with it lol Dina to win lol

i wonder how much dough man's mum has paid the other parents to keep him in

Not a lot nikki should have gone weeks ago. Maybe im a bad person for judging her but i just think shes a slag. Can easily imagine a group of lads getting round her at once lol.

Not a lot nikki should have gone weeks ago. Maybe im a bad person for judging her but i just think shes a slag. Can easily imagine a group of lads getting round her at once lol.

Are these lads all blind AND deaf?

Sean and Dina are the one's I'd bet one, but I kinda like Dani - she's really sweet, but totally naive and as thick as two short planks.

Are these lads all blind AND deaf?

No but very drunk lol. I know plenty of lads who would get round her sober lol.

Almost felt sorry that Nikki was kicked out this week as she genuinely was putting in a lot of effort. Oh well, she's beyond help tbh, lol. I hope they have a follow up program so we can see if anything has changed after the series ends..

No but very drunk lol. I know plenty of lads who would get round her sober lol.

Get some new friends asap... kidding!

Felt sorry for Nikki thought that she was provoked after the task but I still think shes a loser so nevermind

Almost felt sorry that Nikki was kicked out this week as she genuinely was putting in a lot of effort. Oh well, she's beyond help tbh, lol. I hope they have a follow up program so we can see if anything has changed after the series ends..

And the creepy twin thing starts again! I thought that today and talked to someone about how it should happen. I want to see Essex boy down my that shop you see him buying stuff from. What a dick.

You guys got me all curious, then I went to watch:

Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only, but all BBC iPlayer Radio programmes are available to you. Why?

If you are in the UK and see this message please read this advice.

Great, first Japan, then Youtube starts his regional only videos program, and now UK. :(

You guys got me all curious, then I went to watch:

Great, first Japan, then Youtube starts his regional only videos program, and now UK. :(

It seems a tad of a problem for non-UK residents.

Seriously, Nikki shouldn't be there at all. She annoys me and it makes me think this programme is a joke. Unless the parents are torturing her, i see no point of her staying.

It seems a tad of a problem for non-UK residents.

Seriously, Nikki shouldn't be there at all. She annoys me and it makes me think this programme is a joke. Unless the parents are torturing her, i see no point of her staying.

She already gone?????

She already gone?????

I know now, i was watching it last night. Was a tad busy on Sunday. Thankfully, she has now gone.

I didn't expect to see Sean go! I thought it would have been Danielle (even though I didn't want it to be her).

In my opinion, I think it'll be between Doghan and Dina. Dina's matured alot since the start but Doghan has got on with the work and has changed alot. I think Danielle is doing really well with her fears of people and I can sort of relate to that because I was like that once upon a time (now, you can't shut me up :p)

But if I had to choose for someone to win, I'd pick Doghan.

I reckon Dina will win. Was totally expecting Sean not to go however, that was a shocker!

I loathe Doghan, he's a total knob from what I've seen of him. I've warmed to Danielle purely because she seems to at least have a sense of humour, and the the fact she's managed to gain masses of confidence in herself since the first episode. Dina's done really well though, and will obviously win. I loved her "Can you catch constipation" comment.

After watching the first 3 episodes it was becoming a fairly interesting programme, but when I looked back to check the thread I was informed the Nikki(sp?) had gone, and tbh her and the alcoholic one were the show makers so I can't be bothered to watch the rest.