NEurope
danny

Young, dumb and living off mum

These kids are so ridiculous I can't even get angry about it.

I absolutly agree with you on this. Even me, when i was 13+ was able to do more than these could at 18+, and they couldn't do anything.

I just finished watching this with a few people on iPlayer, and I gotta say I really enjoyed it. I'll probably watch the rest of the series to see how they all do. Alongside the funny aspect of it all, it did feel as if there were some things I could pick up from the program. Obviously I'm a million miles away from the people on the program but some of the advice given hit home somewhat. I'll keep an eye on this.

I can't believe one of these spoilt little c*nts is going to win a round the world trip for being slightly less of a knob jockey.

The narration is amazing. Robert Webb rocks.

I can't believe one of these spoilt little c*nts is going to win a round the world trip for being slightly less of a knob jockey.

It is quite ridiculous to be honest. Unless one of them shows outstanding improvement - and I mean outstanding.

The narration is amazing. Robert Webb rocks.

It's spot on every time.

I like Robert Webb, but can't help but think Charlie Brooker would do an even better job. Not that he would do this seeing as it isn't his sort of programme with it being a mission-documentary and all.

It can feel a bit boring in places, but I guess once you start watching it's hard to stop half-way through. When does it air?

These kids are so ridiculous I can't even get angry about it.

That's my view as well. I started watching it expecting to turn it off due to being angry. But I ended up just feeling sorry for them. Except for that spoilt little shit whose Dad did the nightclubs. I hope he dies.

Ok, a bit harsh. Maybe he could lose a limb or something, possibly his Johnson. That would make me happy.

That's my view as well. I started watching it expecting to turn it off due to being angry. But I ended up just feeling sorry for them. Except for that spoilt little shit whose Dad did the nightclubs. I hope he dies.

Ok, a bit harsh. Maybe he could lose a limb or something, possibly his Johnson. That would make me happy.

Ah he's a fellow Essex boy. I hate that. The camp guy got kicked out because he was doing the best even though that means he should have stayed in, but the mothers decided to change the rules slightly...WTF?

I reckon the director told them to do that because they didn't realise how competant he was. It was dumb how they let this go as an exception as Webb said something like 'The mothers are reminded to choose the worst candidate next week.

Am I the only one who finds it odd that Jay (clearly the token black dude...) was never seen to do...anything other than buy port?

Also, how did that girl not know how to heat up a can of beans? How?! It even tells you how to on the tin!

Half of them I feel sorry for, half of them I want to slap. I'll be following this, if only for Robert Webb's narration. :)

Nah I'm sure Jay fixed the heating too. So based on the premise of most capable gets bumped he would have been next. But I supposed if Jay left the rest would be utterly screwed. How do I cook beans. What a dumbass

anyone watch the 2nd episode?

Wernt they supposed to get rid of the one that acted least adult like? Seems to me that they again got rid of one of the better ones?

Christ that ugly plump 'woman' is a complete twat. Starts complaining like a baby when someone leaves a 'keep kitchen clean' message out for everyone. What a fucking bitch, running off to her bed whining about being told to not to be a tosser.

This programme makes me swear, I'm sorry.

Shall watch it on iPlayer later, probably with other people on the IRC room :heh:

Okay I caught this a couple of days ago on some BBC channel. I think it was a re-run or something. I didn't realise it was a reality TV kind of contest where they live in a house; I thought it was an interesting documentary.

So... the BBC so there was a bunch of little Bastards and Bitches who were lazy and thought: hey, wanna have a go at a job you don't deserve, live in a massive house and get given stuff for free; and then one of you can win a big prize? All this, of course, paid for by people's license money... not your parents of course, because they're cheating chavs.

Hurrah!

Although not as bad as something I saw on BBC3 a few weeks ago. It was a show where a woman, dressed like a slut, made changes to her appearance, in order to see if more people on the street would give her a "snog" or "shag". All of this with a robot-voice over for a presenter.

Why is my money going to that, and not to more stuff from the Amazing Louis Theroux?

Okay I caught this a couple of days ago on some BBC channel. I think it was a re-run or something. I didn't realise it was a reality TV kind of contest where they live in a house; I thought it was an interesting documentary.

So... the BBC so there was a bunch of little Bastards and Bitches who were lazy and thought: hey, wanna have a go at a job you don't deserve, live in a massive house and get given stuff for free; and then one of you can win a big prize? All this, of course, paid for by people's license money... not your parents of course, because they're cheating chavs.

Hurrah!

Although not as bad as something I saw on BBC3 a few weeks ago. It was a show where a woman, dressed like a slut, made changes to her appearance, in order to see if more people on the street would give her a "snog" or "shag". All of this with a robot-voice over for a presenter.

Why is my money going to that, and not to more stuff from the Amazing Louis Theroux?

That program you describe I think is called "Snog, Marry or Avoid" :geek:

As for this program, I love it! I think its hilarious, especially since the chav boy from Essex is so much in line with the actual stereotypical chav. Hate him, and the fat ugly one.

Am I the only one at the end of the last episode who felt sorry for the drunken clumsy one? The essex chav went into a rage about her because the black dude went instead of her and I thought he should have gone!

That guy was a dickhead, constantly making people do stuff for him when he couldn't even get it right, and he enlisted outside sources for help the little cheat.

I was really impressed with the winning team, apart from that random wheelchair (which one of the experts actually loved?!?!) they worked really well together as a team, with enthusiasm and consideration for each other's ideas :)

Edited by Ellmeister

Christ that ugly plump 'woman' is a complete twat. Starts complaining like a baby when someone leaves a 'keep kitchen clean' message out for everyone. What a fucking bitch, running off to her bed whining about being told to not to be a tosser.

This programme makes me swear, I'm sorry.

Completely agree. There are the people who have just been spoilt but are willing to change (the two remaining lads and some others to an extent) and then there are ones like her who are just complete fucking wastes of space.

Is it wrong that I'm starting to like a couple of these people? I think the draw to this show isn't the fact that it's "Hey look at these kids, they can't do shit!", you get to see them improve over the weeks. Don't believe that the right guy was booted tonight though, at least he wasn't a tit like the girls who decided to form their own clique of two people and hate everyone else.

Think the Supergrunch + whasserfaces lookalike's note and kitchen cleaning was a really nice thing to do. And the other guy in the house, the nightclub lad? Reckon he might clinch the victory. Surprisingly like the guy.

I caught this for the first time last night, actually not what I was expecting it to be at all, thought it'd be one of those documentary things rather than a big brother stylee experiement. It's interesting to say the least, and amazing how...terrible some of the kids can be. I mean, I'm pretty bad, I live at home, mooch and leech off the house(though I ask before I take stuff) and I never get nor ask for money, unless it's a loan. Some of those kids though, unbelievable! Especially that Nicola one, she's just shocking, especially at the age of 25.

I agree, sort of, that the wrong guy went. He WAS a twat, but those two girls on his team were alot worse. I know it was a task as well, but what he did(not being a bossy twat bit, getting help and stuff) is hardly that bad a thing to do, I know I'd have done the same in the real world!

That 'chav' guy I was a bit wary of at first, but I think I do rather like him and the other dude, did feel a bit bad for that girl he called dirty, but she sort of did deserve it, a tiny bit. It was ridiculous how minutes before they show you her mum talking to her telling her she has to fix up cos these people won't tolerate it, and she just cut into her, didn't seem to be listening at all!

Edited by Rummy

Think the Supergrunch + whasserfaces lookalike's note and kitchen cleaning was a really nice thing to do. And the other guy in the house, the nightclub lad? Reckon he might clinch the victory. Surprisingly like the guy.

I reckon it's between those 3 (Shaun, Dani & Essex Boy), unless one of the others really ups their game. Oh, and Dani is very, very cute. :heh:

I got to 5 minutes before being unable to watch (and thus closing iPlayer) and wanting to punch them in the face

What is the name of the fat horrid woman? And can anyone explain how she didn't get chucked out on the 2nd day?

I didnt see the work task but saw the home bit before and she was awful! Complaning at people for tidying up wtf! Then getting drunk and telling people to F off.

She must have upped her game in the task I take it?

i just dont understand how an individual can be so retarded. its not really rocket science making beans on toast. one girl needed ste by step instructions. what the fudge?!?!

i just dont understand how an individual can be so retarded. its not really rocket science making beans on toast. one girl needed ste by step instructions. what the fudge?!?!

This made me laugh so much! Hate the two fat lasses who are bingedrinking 24/7! They do my head in.

Episode 3 now on iPlayer.

The right person went for once! I was starting to feel a little upset for her this time around though, she was clearly trying harder this week, and seemed to be on the brink of a bit of a change attitude wise. Was hilarious seeing her lie so blatantly in front of her parents though, and when she called Shaun a "shit bag" or whatever it was I though tthat was gold. Shockingly Nicola wasn't in the "bottom three" for whatever reason. I think I'm starting to see how flawed the parental voting system is, given the rulebreak in episode 1 and the weird choices made. I think their chances of survival depend as much on how well the parents argue their case as their actual performance in the house.

To be fair to them I know there are plenty of people who wouldn't even go near a farm let alone do some of the things they did. I'd have problems shifting all that shit, I'm a bit of a germ freak :heh: But the pie making was hilarious, the miserable looking pork pies were a disaster, and the meat they put inside looked similar to the stuff they were scraping off the pig pen earlier that day :heh: