NEurope
danny

Young, dumb and living off mum

My girlfriend said she saw an advert for it and looked good. So I'd be interested to hear opinions of it.

Watched the intro and was in disbelief well not disbelief but just depressed. These guys are utter losers lol

tempted to watch, but being young and living at home I'm not sure I'd escape from the show unscathed.

These kids have never lived alone though right? least I did uni for 3 years.

tempted to watch, but being young and living at home I'm not sure I'd escape from the show unscathed.

I can tell by the fact that you typed a coherent sentence and didn't try to start a fight with another poster that you are nothing like these kids.

Yeah the program isnt about living with your mum/family whatever. But most of these kids have there parents trained as a slave.

yeah i watched it last night on iplayer, its an okay program but it one those programs that make you cringe when watching it.

Daughter: "I think I'm a bitch, and I love it."

Mother: "I do know her true personality and she has a heart of gold"

Yeah. Tbh the parents are just as dumb.

ha I saw this show ( despite it being given a 2.0 in the TV guide on iPhone) and to be honest I think these people are better off without wor. I wouln't stay in a hotel with them on the payroll ! That argument they had in the house was funny. These people do annoy me though , one of them said something along the lines of why would I work when I could just ask mummy for £200? They have a point, I blame the parents !

What's the word used when someone has been out of work so long that they become unemployable?

What's the word used when someone has been out of work so long that they become unemployable?

Dan Dare? But that's two words ...

iPlayer really should have some sort of code you can type in if you aren't in the UK, but subscribe to the BBC.

I tell you what, It aint half cold up here in this ivory tower.

Did anyone else feel a bit sorry for the girl who asked one guy if they did fresh fruit and then got an ear full from the chef for taking the order?

Did anyone else feel a bit sorry for the girl who asked one guy if they did fresh fruit and then got an ear full from the chef for taking the order?

No not at all. Yeah the parents are to blame. But even so how i coudnt have that little respect for myself. Even if my parents were minted and could afford to keep me, i would still either get a job or do charity work. Just so that i knew i had done something.

No not at all. Yeah the parents are to blame. But even so how i coudnt have that little respect for myself. Even if my parents were minted and could afford to keep me, i would still either get a job or do charity work. Just so that i knew i had done something.

It's sad that so few people have that mentality nowadays.

I watched last weeks episode earlier on, how on earth are these people so dumb??. I saw one girl break an egg on the surface of a table!!!. Jeez, use a bowl.

And room cleaning takes how long??.

Its a good program to watch, and to laugh at seeing so many dumb people.

The name of the programme sounds like something the Daily Mail would come up with, and for that reason, I don't fancy it.

that chef was a bit of a prick

It's a pretty useless programme. They're just giving these kids an ego boost, and the winner gets an all expenses paid Round The World trip for being the one who has the most dependant personality. So in the end these kids will learn nothing.

I have only ever worked one job, and that was only for 4 months, and I certainly rely on my parents for financial support but I'm grateful of it, these kids seems to think their parents owe them something. It's just a disgrace that they are paraded on TV.

They're just giving these kids an ego boost, and the winner gets an all expenses paid Round The World trip for being the one who has the most dependant personality.

I think the winner is the one who has changed the most by the end, not the most useless.