NEurope
soag

BABY IVY IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Very little makes me want to enter this board, but I can't let you go soag without me forcing my :yay: CONGRATULATIONS :yay: onto you.

I told you already at the "How was your day?" thread but:

Congratulations :)

Congrats George, you take good care of her now, all the best mate

Eeeyyyy, congrats soag. You going to make sure she grows up to like proper good music and not the crap pop music girls usually like?

A big congrats to the both of you! She looks like a nice and healthy baby (also, love the name). =)

Congratulation. Ivy is a pretty rad name, it gets the goafer seal of approval.

Now, on to the serious stuff: As soon as she can hold a controller in her hand, introduce her to Pong. The move onto Pac-Man and Space Invaders. It's important she gets a firm and educational upbringing into the world of video games. Once she is ready, she shall become a member of this very site, just like all our descendants shall. ;)

Babies are quite strange. How within months a new person appears. Congratulations, I'm sure she's going to be awesome.

Thank you alL very much .

I spent as much of the day with her as I could and she gets prettier everytime I look at her! She is feeding well, so Bex and Ivy should be coming home tomorrow . :yay:

Bexy is doing very well and you can not tell she just had a baby as she is hardly in any pain and is doing and looking extremely well .

I love my new wee family :heart:

Eeeyyyy, congrats soag. You going to make sure she grows up to like proper good music and not the crap pop music girls usually like?

Not a chance, I'm getting her a drum kit for her first birthday she will be forced to be a mini metal head lol.

Now, on to the serious stuff: As soon as she can hold a controller in her hand, introduce her to Pong. The move onto Pac-Man and Space Invaders. It's important she gets a firm and educational upbringing into the world of video games. Once she is ready, she shall become a member of this very site, just like all our descendants shall. ;)

Thats the plan lol, when we move next week i'm getting a games room for all my nintendo consoles so she will not have any excuse for missing out on the classics :).

Babies are quite strange. How within months a new person appears. Congratulations, I'm sure she's going to be awesome.

I know its quite scary how just a few days ago this new baby was inside Bex's tummy! It really is a miracle!

You just made a tiny human! Congratulations dude, that's awesome and she's extra cute!

Incidentally, after looking at the last picture for a second, all I could think was 'wow, that's a massive watch he has on'.

You just made a tiny human! Congratulations dude, that's awesome and she's extra cute!

Incidentally, after looking at the last picture for a second, all I could think was 'wow, that's a massive watch he has on'.

LOL quite a few people have said that about the watch on the other forum I post at, I don't think its that big.

RA mentioned your partner was due soon the other day. Glad to hear it all went well :)

Also once again I approve of the name. Although strangely I know someone called Amber Atkinson...

Anyway I hope she doesn't keep you up too much. And kudos on it not having a tail.

Congrats Soag & Bex! :D

Congratulations. Now say b'bye to lie ins and a good nights sleep ... for ever!!! Mwuhahahahaaha!

Congratulation Soag!

Shes lovely.

She even takes after you with the bit of putple hair she has :)

Whoa whoa, no Tennis for Two?

Whoa whoa, no Tennis for Two?

I was merely outlining the stages of natural development. Of course there are room for middle stages.

Yay for Ivy! A name that would set phasers to stun telepathically.

Thanks again for all the lovely messages :).

Mummy and baby are both home today yays :D.

Bexy is off to bed for a hard earned rest, she really has worked hard the past few days making sure our little miracle got here safely.

6374_131227320850_739125850_3517739_4278092_n.jpg

6374_131225720850_739125850_3517730_2387329_n.jpg

6374_131225725850_739125850_3517731_4462012_n.jpg

6374_131225780850_739125850_3517737_6511460_n.jpg

I love my wee family :).