NEurope
Ashley

Those Wanting an iPhone Scheme

Scheme without quickreply buttons okay?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Scheme without quickreply buttons okay?

• Yes
    • No how dare you I need them get back to work you heathen.

Its pretty much ready except the buttons for changing text and stuff (bold,italics etc) don't seem to work. You can obviously type it all out but this is the final hurdle and I've tried searching through the help thread associated with the scheme and nobody has mentioned.

I have asked and something may come up later but will people be okay to launch it as is. Everything else works fine (I think...) except the buttons. Surely people will only be using it in dibs and dabs and won't need much more than [noparse][/noparse] will they? I know its a bit of a pain...but that sums up this scheme :p (it looks fine, its just been a bitch to sort out).

Anyway. Please vote in the poll, preferably tonight because if everyone is fine with it (and hopefully it'll only be a temp thing) then I'll launch it tomorrow.

I don't care about the codey boldy/italic things at all. ^^;

But you are still a heathen!

lvurly <3

Out of interest...are people voting no because they want an excuse to call me a heathen?

I voted no because go to first new post is the best part of the forum...

(after myself of course...)

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

Go to first unread post does now work. The only thing that isn't are buttons such as this:

bold.gifitalic.gif etc.

But obviously you can manually type those in.

Has anyone else voted no because they thought the 'view first unread post' wasn't working as it now IS

I voted yes, and by the powers of grayskull am using it now, in bed, in my underpants. Thank you Ashley.

I have some suggestions. I will save them for another time though.

I voted yes, and by the powers of grayskull am using it now, in bed, in my underpants.

Pics or didn't happen :p

You may aswell launch it as is. If it doesn't work, people can just revert to the other one, can't they? Or is it a proxy type deal where it automagically changes when it detects a portable device?

I voted no even though I won't be using it yet, because I know that that sort of thing might annoy me slightly if I were to use it, and may do in future :heh:

But that said, I'd probably still use it even without if it was left the way it was..

Does it not seem redudant that you voted no because you may use it in the future, which, presuming we work from basic theories of linear time travel, is the same future in which I will have hopefully resolved it anyway?

You'd assume so, but I know how slow it can take things to be fixed around here *points out the phantom page issue* :wink:

Shush, or I'll put ban you on the list and within the next few years you'll be banned!

Gizmo. That is the intention ultimately but yeah I suppose could leave it as using the N-E one by default and changing it later when its all 100%.

Actually, thinking about it I am away this weekend so it would probably make sense to launch it on Sunday night/Monday when I'm back in case there are any issues which need addressing so I shall leave this poll open til then.

Edited by Ashley

I just really want to see the scheme :) I'm sure it won't be a huge problem, and anyway these little things are the kinds of things that can be settled a later point if necessary.