NEurope

Urgh which template was it that was causing that....?

(thinking out loud)

I don't know if there is already one but thought I'd post in here whilst I have the thought...would it be possible to have a theme that doesn't include the site banner...Just bright ones like the current one draw attention when I'm looking at N-Europe at work!

Haha, funny you should say that, I've thought of the same thing for myself. You could always put it on the Mobile scheme, which is completely image free and very simplistic.

Haha, funny you should say that, I've thought of the same thing for myself. You could always put it on the Mobile scheme, which is completely image free and very simplistic.

Yeah I did try the mobile one but didn't like it. I don't so much mind the images its really ust the site banner...I'd like exactly the same minus the site manner really...

1) The stretchable is pretty discreet

2) I'm not really going to go accommodating for people who are procrastinating at work :heh:

1) The stretchable is pretty discreet

2) I'm not really going to go accommodating for people who are procrastinating at work :heh:

I'm sure it can be looked into. Something very simplistic so shouldn't take too much work.

Its mostly the second point I'm addressing though. Its unfair they get to look at the site at work as it is :heh:

I worked hard at university to get a job where I could surf the internet all day. I just want to do it slyly.

(I'm actually not bothered as my monitor faces away from everyone. Ha ha!)

Its mostly the second point I'm addressing though. Its unfair they get to look at the site at work as it is :heh:

I only get to look the odd time when I'm doing IT for Leisure sessions as the students don't need much support but still need to be semi-discreet

Well I don't know what browser you use at work, but if its firefox you could use adblock plus to block the image.

Well I don't know what browser you use at work, but if its firefox you could use adblock plus to block the image.

Nah we have to use IE. People got in trouble for running Firefox off a memory stick once.

iPhone theme....some of the icons are a little out to the right.

Dont know if this has been mentioned. I'm a perfectionist and LOVE the iPhone theme but this tweak would make it perfect! :)

Which icons? If its the 'go to new post' icon then its supposed to be far removed to avoid fatty thumbs causing troubles.

Sub-forums? But they're supposed to be like that.

Yeah, sub forums they are...but maybe it is my OCD that everything should be in one line.

Other than that it passes my OCD test and I use it daily to check N-E forum banter. :love: