NEurope

Perhaps a few of our forumites should make some, and the ones that are good enough put up.

Would give more variety, and cater to more tastes.

EDIT:

Love both!

Especially the Mario one.

Like how theyre strtched too!

Actually the only complaint I have about the Mario one is that the banner is too wide. I have a relatively small screen and a small window and when I scroll down (using 2 finger scrolling on my mac I can go down or across or diagonally on the mousepad, hard to explain but hopefully Ashley knows what I'm talking about), because the banner is wider than my window I sometimes end up scrolling to the far right of the screen where there is nothing apart from background.

It's hard to explain but I sometimes get a blank area on the right of the window and the left of the page not being displayed, because the banner is wider than my window can be. I'll try to post a pic to show you, I don't know if I've explained it very well. And it's not a massive problem, I'd just prefer the banner a teensie bit smaller :)

EDIT: Here, like this. See how the left side of the page isn't showing and a blank right hand side is there?picture1zht.png

Edited by Nintendohnut

I'm gonna stick with the SMG one for now, see if I can adjust to a darker theme than the ol' stretchable one. It's still odd at the moment but I like the banner too much to switch back :heh:

A rival consoles theme :P I think a few people here dont even own anything nintendo, me for one :P

or a rokhed theme...

A rival consoles theme :P I think a few people here dont even own anything nintendo, me for one :P

or a rokhed theme...

While we have a rival consoles board we are still a Nintendo site. There will not be any rival consoles themes :p

2 new themes, i may take a look at them and see what they are like. From the images, they look impressive.

While we have a rival consoles board we are still a Nintendo site. There will not be any rival consoles themes :p

How about an actual 'Console' theme?

Either a this Gen one, or one that hows all the nintendo consoles?

Tales of Symphonia, I'll even do it myself Please allow 1-5 years for delivery

How about an actual 'Console' theme?

Either a this Gen one, or one that hows all the nintendo consoles?

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Poor Ashley :heh:

(00:41:46) @MayorAshley: ive narrowed down the file in whcih the problem is...progress ne?

--8 minutes later--

(00:49:32) @MayorAshley: right im going to bed before this iphone scheme makes me shoot myself

(00:49:33) @MayorAshley: night folks

Actually the only complaint I have about the Mario one is that the banner is too wide.

Couldn't you maximise the browser?

Couldn't you maximise the browser?

Yeah I could, but its just a thing that I have, I don't like to have my screen full of one window. Its a thing that Mac users often do I think, not sure why but now I'm in the habit I can't help it. I don't expect Ash to change it or anything as there is a way I could get around it and also I'm the only one with the problem! Also that whole thing is awesome other than that, I love the new schemes.

Yeah I could, but its just a thing that I have, I don't like to have my screen full of one window. Its a thing that Mac users often do I think, not sure why but now I'm in the habit I can't help it. I don't expect Ash to change it or anything as there is a way I could get around it and also I'm the only one with the problem! Also that whole thing is awesome other than that, I love the new schemes.

I maximise my windows...(and am a Mac user)

(and also may use the expression "I maximise my windows" as a chat up line for the lols)

I would love a Final Fantasy theme...and a Zelda theme.

Loving the Mario Galaxy one. :)

I would love a Final Fantasy theme...and a Zelda theme.

Loving the Mario Galaxy one. :)

I've got a couple of ideas for a zelda one sheikah, to be honest I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned earlier!

Just because its not been mention doesn't mean its not been thought about ;)

Tales of Symphonia, I'll even do it myself Please allow 1-5 years for delivery

+1. That would be awesome.

How about an 8 bit, or 16 bit theme.

any chance of some Starfox? Maybe in the style of the original for us grizzled SNES veterans? Y'know, when men were men, and I mean real men with faces that grew out of their beards.
Your request not only made me laugh, but it also inspired me. :bowdown:

Needless to say, an old school StarFox Scheme is well under way. :awesome:

So unfortunately my eyes couldn't handle the Pokemon one for a day; and I've had to switch to the SMG one, and I've instantly found myself enjoying N-E about 20x more again as a result of not having to flinch :heh:

Problem spotted! On the SMG theme the red/green/blue names are way too bright. Could do with turning down a few tones, especially the staffer names :heh:

Just realised this can be rectified with replacement variables so done. Happy now? Gonna quit moaning? :p

I'd like to point out that the iPhone theme works brilliantly in the DSi's collumn view.

I checked out the iPhone theme earlier today, it works great. Props!

Your request not only made me laugh, but it also inspired me. :bowdown:

Needless to say, an old school StarFox Scheme is well under way. :awesome:

Whooo! Can't wait to see it! :D

Ashley! The N-Europe Stretchable scheme doesn't have thank you buttons, or show up any thanks on posts. :(