NEurope
Retro_Link

Hi Liz!! *waves*

To be fair, building your own world and then walking around it is a bit different at least :heh:

This actually looks like its possibly one of the better shovel-ware games. This is the kind of shovelware I can live with.

Seriously I can understand the arguement leveled at some sports games... people saying 'well why don't you just go for a run, exercise, play football, play tennis' etc... and there's the argument back that 'people might not have the time, money or self confidence'.

...but walking... come on!!

Edited by Retro_Link

^ That's exactly what I thought. Not everyone has time to go running or what have you but walking is something you definitely don't need a game for, no matter how much that woman makes you think you do. But really, to us it looks idiotic yet we all know this is the exact kind of thing that'll sell well because it's simple to use and anyone can play it. I just won't be buying it.

Hahaha, so retarded it's untrue. A walking simulator??? How about, oh yeah, going for a walk!

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

I can do this for free, any day of my life. Why the heck would I pay 30 quid to WALK and listen to music. Anyone who buys this is an imbecile.

And a super eurobeat sound track doesn't make this game any closer to Initial D.

If you watch the video the people aren't really walking (or at least aren't just walking), there also appears to be jogging and dancing while the avatar walks.

Konami should be working on that rumoured new installment of the Rocket Knight Adventures series or at least putting the originals on the VC, not churning out stuff like this... :/

Thats like a lazy version of wiifit.

'Hey kids too fat for wiifit? Well try this WALKING GAME, its so cool, like totally rad and you can dance too!'

er yeah..

If you watch the video the people aren't really walking (or at least aren't just walking), there also appears to be jogging and dancing while the avatar walks.
I think that's just to make it look like there's more to the game than there actually is!

Give us an MGS game or f**k off, Konami!

Or a proper castlevania game.

That's right, I'm talking to you Dad!

O_O

Next time you talk to your dad address him in this manner.

This is so funny I have tears in my eyes. The facepalm with rez in is pure win LMFAO.

Man that game stinks!

thscreechsanchezrscly1hy4.gif

This is so funny I have tears in my eyes. The facepalm with rez in is pure win LMFAO.

Picard's message to Konami

PicardInsult.jpg

Edited by Cookyman