NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokemafia - The Pokemon Mafia Game

All was well in a small region north of Kanto. The sun was shining. The Pokebirds were tweeting and there was a pleasant breeze in the air.

Suddenly a large black storm appeared as if by Pokemagic. A large bolt of lightning cracked out of the deep black storm cloud onto the forest below. This sparked and tragically started a huge fire.

Pokemon ran, flew and crawled by their hundreds to escape the ferocious flame but for most of them it was simply spreading too quickly. Surskit ran out of the forest straight to the small Poketown of Chimbly. He told of the great fire, the dark cloud (that had now vanished) and the gigantic bolt of lightning.

Water and Fire Pokemon hurried to try and control the blaze, but it was too little too late.

The following morning there was nothing but burnt twigs and charcoal. The old wise owl Noctowl limped out from the foest, and the townfolk of Chimbly gathered around.

"There is evil ne....near....nearby." and Noctowl collapsed.

ReZourceman has died.

He was Noctowl, the wise leader of the forest who only wanted the best for his fellow Pokemon.

dpmfa164.png

Day one begins now.

There are seventeen players.

Dyson, Ellmeister, Molly, Eenuh, Jonnas, Zell, Ashley, Cube, not_so_tiny, Nintendohnut, SPAMBOT4000, Mundi, Chairdriver, Paj_Meen_Ah, Raining_Again, martinist and Bluey.

9 is a majority.

Edited by ReZourceman

wewt, lets get this game going!

Take it we have to vote today?

If so;

Vote: No Lynch

No lynch five - Ellmeister, Eenuh, SPAMBOT4000, Raining_Again, martinist

Majority is nine.

No lynch six - Ellmeister, Eenuh, SPAMBOT4000, Raining_Again, martinist, Molly.

Majority is nine.

No lynch seven - Ellmeister, Eenuh, SPAMBOT4000, Raining_Again, martinist, Molly, Zell.

Majority is nine.

Hahah, new rule. Has to be called Lynchachu.

No lynch Eight - Ellmeister, Eenuh, SPAMBOT4000, Raining_Again, martinist, Molly, Zell, Cube.

Majority is nine.

Majority has been reached.

No lynch Nine - Ellmeister, Eenuh, SPAMBOT4000, Raining_Again, martinist, Molly, Zell, Cube, Ashley.

The town decided to retreat back to their Pokehuts for the night, after a stressful day. They will awake in the morning to discuss things further.

-----------

NIGHT 1

Send me your PMs. I will wait up until approximately 6pm tomorrow, as its the first night, or until I have received all PMs.

PM me if you have no target. If I do not receive a PM within the time limit I will assume you have no target.

Edited by ReZourceman
Lol, I put "wate" instead of "wait". Quite funny.

A large earthy beast was stalking the night. Choosing that his life was worth endangering for a fellow Pokemon he approached the small creature to fend off any evil doers. A shroud of darkness appeared and the brave Pokemon found himself standing below a towering and more than competent Pokemon.

The small Pokemon had many eyes watching it that night.

A sinister red pair of eyes was not watching it....in particular. Rather observing everyone from the shadows, waiting to make informed and crucial decisions.

A towering evil monster shook the town, unaffected by the dangers of the night the creature caused a devastating blow to a Pokemon.

Night 1 is over.

The sun rose and the Pokemon of the town came out of their Poke huts.

All the Pokemon immediately gathered at the camp fire. Dragonite was lieing crushed beneath a boulder.

Zell is dead. He was Dragonite. The bold Pokemon with influence.

dpmfa149.png

DAY 2 - Day Phase.

Players sixteen, majority is nine.

Dyson, Ellmeister, Molly, Eenuh, Jonnas, Ashley, Cube, not_so_tiny, Nintendohnut, SPAMBOT4000, Mundi, Chairdriver, Paj_Meen_Ah, Raining_Again, martinist and Bluey.

I'm not worried, someone will take me to a Pokemon Centre and I'll be as good as new!

As the Pokemon mourn their loss they hear a roar in the sky.

They look up and see an asteroid fly through the sky and hit the only Pokecentre within a feasible distance to transport the massive Dragonite to. The town are devastated.

Haha! Gutted. Don't think I appear in the write up and not sure whether my power worked properly. Did anyone re-direct me?

Nothing from me to add. Trying to work out a few pokemon but ReZ seems to be playing it cool for now :p

Zell you got any revives handy? Try one of those!

I don't even know who I am in the write up, if I appear in it at all. So basically I have little to add, I got nothing of any use last night. Possibly my power failed.