NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokemafia - The Pokemon Mafia Game

Vote Molly - two - Ellmeister, not_so_tiny, Ashley.

Vote Eenuh - one - Cube.

Vote Chairdriver - one - Jonnas.

Vote Ashley - one - Chairdriver.

Majority is eight.

ReZ I'm voting no lynch :p I changed it last night.

What is chairdriver doing? Can you talk chairdriver?

Woops my bad.

Vote Molly - two - not_so_tiny, Ashley.

Vote Eenuh - one - Cube.

Vote No Lynch - one - Ellmeister.

Majority is eight.

Edited by ReZourceman

If we want to lynch a baddie we all need to come together and talk more rather than just deciding on our own. Everyone lynching someone different isn't really gonna work..

Well...It wouldn't be the first time I've seen a "Neutral" role that's effectively a townie... But somehow, I think Eenuh will steal a victory from us sooner or later...

On the other hand, I think Ellmeister is acting suspiciously. I'm thiking Molly is good, honestly. And my suspicion of Ell is a very faint hunch...

I think Eenuh should live, as she's currently functioning as a townie. If we see the red eyes do anything bad, we jump on her like rabid dogs (okay, that sounded wrong :heh:)

Meanwhile, chairdriver hasn't spoken much. This is uncommon...unless he's evil or something...

Change vote: chairdriver

Nah my win condition is the same as townies, even though ReZ forgot to include it in my first PM so I had to ask him to make sure. Silly ReZ. =P

But yeah, I win when the mafia is killed.

Yet another faint hunch, but that's because I don't think there are any other better leads.

I'm not really suspicious of Holly, just a little bit worried. Yousaid something about Paj and water, and when that was wrong decided to add a bit about water to something else just to suit you.

So I decided to vote for you because thats suspicious, but I have nothing to go on except for the fact you did that. I'd go with the dumb cop idea because there's always one and you got your first go wrong.

Vote: No lynch if that makes you happier Molly, no-one else really seems suspicious right now. Although Eenuh you did point out that it said sinister red eyes, which does seem to suggest Mafia?

Well I guess the Pokémon I am is sinister (plus glowing red eyes can hardly be described as "friendly" or "cute" or something =P ), but I'm not mafia. I know I can't prove it though.

As for lynching, I don't really believe Molly to be evil right now, she just got misdirected or something. But we'll have to see what else happens. For now I'd like to hear more about what SPAMBOT4000 found out.

Also Cube, if you can find out things about people, did you find something after the first night? Sorry forgot to check if you did so just asking here.

i'm not sure, didn't really get any usefull information. Chairdriver's post looks a bit wierd, he may have been influenced though.

Although Eenuh you did point out that it said sinister red eyes, which does seem to suggest Mafia?

The write-up certainly seems to imply that the "red eyes" work alone, which supports Eenuh's story.

Wether she's telling the truth about her win condition or not is another thing.

By the way, Eenuh, you must have some kind of suspicious power, don't you? Like killing, or silencing, or something.

The write-up certainly seems to imply that the "red eyes" work alone, which supports Eenuh's story.

Wether she's telling the truth about her win condition or not is another thing.

By the way, Eenuh, you must have some kind of suspicious power, don't you? Like killing, or silencing, or something.

Yeah my power is suspicious I guess, which is why I haven't used it yet. Don't want to use it on the wrong people. But honestly, I don't see myself getting to use it much, if at all. I assume the mafia will kill me soon enough, unless of course I get protected but I doubt I will heh.

Doesn't that mean that we need to get rid of Eenuh before we get rid of the mafia (or else she'll win and not us)?

Doesn't that mean that we need to get rid of Eenuh before we get rid of the mafia (or else she'll win and not us)?

My win condition is the same as the town though, plus my power can help the town.

COME ON GUIZE. WHJIZNA.

Woops my bad.

Vote Molly - two - not_so_tiny, Ashley.

Vote Eenuh - one - Cube.

Vote No Lynch - one - Ellmeister.

Majority is eight.

Eenuh - I'm a little worried because you say 'my power can help the town'. I know I'm probably just being paranoid but it sounds like you don't want to say what it is, and just because I'm reading into things a lot I suspect you can kill. Now obviously this could help the town if you kill a mafioso, and you haven't used your power yet which is good, but I'm just a little worried that you are a neutral killer who's win condition could be different to what you say.

What is your power? Sorry, I just am paranoid and to me you seem like a threat to the town. If your power is so useful, how come you haven't used it yet? What are you waiting for?

Honestly I do not feel the need to explain everything about myself yet as I feel I've given out enough info already. I'll be killed by the mafia anyway so then you'll find out I was right about my role/win condition etc.

As for why I haven't used my power yet, it's written in the write-up: "waiting to make informed and crucial decisions". I do not want to rush things, I don't want to make any mistakes.

Also wondering why certain people who appeared as info gatherers haven't come out with more information...

As the hefty debate went on, a lone Pokémon travelling through the region threw a longing look at the gathering.

"They sure seem to be having fun," he thought before walking on, envious of them.

:heh:

Before leaving the Pokemon was kidnapped, perhaps to be used in a later game.

---------------

Unable to come to an agreement, the Pokemon decided to retreat to their huts and see what the night phase would bring.

NIGHT 3

Send me your PMs asap. Reasonable time limit is 8:30pm ish tonight. Ish.

----------------------

Night 3 is over.

A tiny Pokemon was squeaking around in dangerous places. After confirming what it suspected the towering Pokemon turned around. Rock Tomb has been used. The Pokemon has become incapacitated, and unable to cry for help.

The red eyes had drawn suspicion, but they continued to watch from afar.

Elsewhere a large dragon makes a shocking discovery.

The towering savage Pokemon was attracting attention. Too much. The small green Pokemon managed to free himself from the rocks, charging in the Pokemon ran towards his attacker, but was stopped by a pitch black mist. Scared the Pokemon cowered.....but it was too late. The darkness consumed him and the life was sucked from him.

The town awoke and saw the tragedy for themselves.

dpmfa001.png

SPAMBOT4000 is dead. He was Bulbasaur. The little Pokemon that could. He was good.

Players 14 ; Dyson, Ellmeister, Molly, Eenuh, Jonnas, Ashley, Cube, not_so_tiny, Nintendohnut, Mundi, Chairdriver, Raining_Again, martinist and Bluey.

Majority is eight.

So, he was silenced... And someone else is silenced as well.

Anyone find something?

Nada from me, surely someone has something?

I have something, it's just not very useful. I know that someone is a large creature.

I have something, it's just not very useful. I know that someone is a large creature.

How is that not useful! Did you also get they they are good, or just that they're a large creature? Because if its the latter we may have found the pokemon that's performing rock tomb - thats described as large isn't it?