NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokemafia - The Pokemon Mafia Game

Apparently, a lot of powers failed last night, including mine.

And a PokéCenter won't do. Obviously, we'll have to wait until a nice trainer decides to cross the sea to reach that secluded pharmacy in Cianwood... But I digress.

Did any power work properly last night?

EDIT: Nevermind, my power worked, after all :heh:

Edited by Jonnas
Automerged Doublepost

Yeah apologies for that. I have triple checked everything to make sure its all correct (so don't worry) I simply missed Jonnas nomination out of the equation.

Mine didn't fail but the way it was worded makes me think that there's a chance it might not have worked properly. It told me someone was a townie but I'll keep that to myself for now.

Mine didn't fail but the way it was worded makes me think that there's a chance it might not have worked properly. It told me someone was a townie but I'll keep that to myself for now.

If someone is a townie you should probably tell us now, share the information. The mafia already know who are townies anyway so sharing this information can only help us. Especially if the mafia go after you now to kill you, your information would be lost if you don't share it.

Just don't share their powers if you end up finding out about those, unless it's to save them from being lynched or whatever.

Sorry for not making an appearance earlier, my screams got lost in a paper cup.

Nothing on this end.

Paj Meen Ah appears to be evil. He also leaves a trail of water.

Vote: Paj Meen Ah.

I'm stuck in two minds here;

on one hand we have no other info

on the other.. the info we do have is not that specific.

Nothing to report here ^_^ Shame about Dragonite though, such a kind fellow.

Hmm...Honestly, that post Paj made sounded suspicious. The kind of post chair makes when the only reason he posts is to prevent suspicion on himself, while avoiding talking to townies...

Vote: Paj Meen Ah

Because a hunch is better than nothing

You think you can rely on this molly? If you are psyduck or something silly its likely you are a dumb cop? :P

Hmm, I'd like to lean on the side of Molly because I'm happy to cling on to anything we can find, but at the same time it'd seem unfair to lynch with no explanation.

So, explain yerself Paj!

To be honest, I don't even care if he's mafia or not, because he's pointlessly NOT coming interrailing with us!

It maybe flimsy but we need someone to lynch so until someone has more info...

As for the write up the large earthy beast could be Torterra? A towering evil monster, Rayquaza maybe? And Zell was killed by a boulder, so maybe a Golem or a Pokemon with Rock Throw?

Paj_Meen_Ah - votes five - Molly, Jonnas, Chairdriver, not_so_tiny, Cube.

Majority is nine.

Ah good point Eenuh. Didn't dawn on me that the mafia already know to be honest. It did say that I wasn't seeing things clearly to begin with but at the end I was sure. Which is either a hint to his 'mon or hinting that my power didn't work properly.

Either way I'll

to keep things moving.

Paj_Meen_Ah - votes six - Molly, Jonnas, Chairdriver, not_so_tiny, Cube, SPAMBOT4000.

Majority is nine.

Ah crap, sorry, it said that Dyson is a townie. Forgot to put it in my above post. Browsing on my n95 is a pain in the ass.

I'm out atm, I'm Meww, you DONT WANT TO LYNCH ME I'M basically great for the town/good at keeping you bastards alive, and am now a massive mafia target. Dont kill me while I'm out, bye.

ummm sounds pretty important if he really is mew but should we believe him or is this an elaborate lie? I'll hold off voting so we don't get a majority before properly discussing.