NEurope
Retro_Link

ReZdiculous

Broken down for the honesty remix.

tranrez.jpg

You're trying too hard.

Trying too hard to your face.

Haha that's what I was gonna say. But yeah, I usually don't find Rez's stuff funny as it just isn't my kind of humour I guess. It's probably a love it or hate it thing. =P

Mine neither, I prefer jokes to be funny.

See, I do sincerely find ReZ funny - most of the time. But I think you have indeed been trying too hard lately. Your humour works best as random ideas. When you try to force it out, it just doesn't work for me.

Let's see if I can't re-phrase that ... When you try to actually sit down and write comedy, it doesn't work. It needs to come to you as inspiration. Wait for the Muses, don't try to catch them. Zeus knows what you would do to them ...

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

You must be getting towards the end of 'Cliched one liners. Vol I' Danny. ;)

I can't help it. I have Latin, for crying out loud! My mind is rigged to try and express everything in catchy and/or cheesy one-liners. It's bound to get cliché at some point! :p

Given that my name is actually Luke, that is genius.

ReZgetsshafted.jpg

Couldnt decide which I preferred, so here is both:

AlienReZurrectionlol.jpg

AlienReZurrection2megalol.jpg

lukeyoda.jpg

You know, I've been staring at Goafer's head for the last ten mins, and I still can't see where you joined it on. That's actually pretty good, haha.

In fairness to Rez, he has a very funny face.

Given that my name is actually Luke, that is genius.
haha, thanks!

I prefer the first Alien one, because it's more of an unexpected appearance!

Edited by Retro_Link

I think the ReZ-as-a-woman face is 100 times funnier as a cut+paste-onto-famous-images meme than his intentionally stupid face.

Must just be me.

^ There are plenty of Rez photo's out there, as far as I'm concerned it's the unofficial rule of the thread that the same face be used. But nothing wrong in branching out occasioanlly.

I think the ReZ-as-a-woman face is 100 times funnier as a cut+paste-onto-famous-images meme than his intentionally stupid face.

You imply my woman face wasn't intentionally stupid....

I disagree with Paj, I don't find the ReZourcewoman picture that entertaining to be honest. The original ReZdiculous picture, however ... :laughing: