NEurope
Retro_Link

ReZdiculous

I'm stunned at how good Bluey fits into the role of Velma.

damn you all!!

that's exactly what jamba said too!!

dammit!!!!!!! >____<!!!!

i didn't even notice myself at first glance >______>

damn you ashleeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!

That's some impressive text editing you've done there too :heh:

Wow, i didnt even notice that!

I can't take credit for this: someone else posted it on here somewhere before, but I saved it, waiting for the chance to use it again.

Why1.jpg

Bitched out. :(

Flail? The fuck. I don't know or care if I'd be a boss or playable character, but one things for sure, my attack would be fucking sweet. :mad:

Hmm... let's see...

rezpokemon1.jpg

Nope! :heh: PIKAAAAAA!!

Edited by Retro_Link

OMG! I loveeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!11

ReZ, you have been the source of many a funny thing on these boards. (Yes, I am actually one of the few who find ReZ hilarious! :D - but I have terrible humour ...) But this is seriously your magnum opus as of yet! It's absolutely brilliant! :D

Many here did find him funny at the meet. But it was more of a laugh at rather than with.

¬_¬

ReZ, you have been the source of many a funny thing on these boards. (Yes, I am actually one of the few who find ReZ hilarious! :D - but I have terrible humour ...) But this is seriously your magnum opus as of yet! It's absolutely brilliant! :D

I can't really claim that it was my idea! Really Goafer and Retro started it! I just provided the hilarious facial/etc expression.

Many here did find him funny at the meet. But it was more of a laugh at rather than with.

¬_¬

Incorrect. I was laughin too.

I can't really claim that it was my idea! Really Goafer and Retro started it! I just provided the hilarious facial/etc expression.

Exactly. That face is so characteristic of your personality. And I mean that in a good way! :D

¬_¬

Nah, I was laughing with tbh, as Rez was pretty funny for the most part, though towards the end the 'rape' jokes weren't that amusing, but aside from that it was all good.

And it bears repeating that Rez was pretty whinztastic... :heh:

No.

It's offal.

Not funny at all, and quite ignorant (I know most jokes are un P.C, but it makes you look stupid. Even if the picture does that anyway). It was funnier in-video.

No.

It's offal.

Not funny at all, and quite ignorant (I know most jokes are un P.C, but it makes you look stupid. Even if the picture does that anyway). It was funnier in-video.

Ignorant? Don't be ReZdiculous.

You thinking its ignorant, makes you ignorant tbh.

No.

It's offal.

I don't care about whether it's ignorant or not. It's just not funny.

Am I getting less funny, or is it just embarrassing to admit I'm funny these days?

:(

A bit of both, your weren't really that funny to begin with! :bouncy:

I enjoy ReZ. He has tales to tell. But I never really got the whole "comedic genius! Woo!" title he seemed to have around here. (and elsewhere) No offenz.

I don't care about whether it's ignorant or not. It's just not funny.

Broken down for the honesty remix.

tranrez.jpg

Am I getting less funny, or is it just embarrassing to admit I'm funny these days?

:(

You're trying too hard.

I enjoy ReZ. He has tales to tell. But I never really got the whole "comedic genius! Woo!" title he seemed to have around here. (and elsewhere) No offenz.

The self-appointed "comic genius" title.

The self-appointed "comic genius" title.

Haha that's what I was gonna say. But yeah, I usually don't find Rez's stuff funny as it just isn't my kind of humour I guess. It's probably a love it or hate it thing. =P