NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Svt4Him

Hello everyone...well, good-bye too.

Hey guys. I realize I'm never here anymore. I finished my school, got my designation, started an amazing job, and have little time to drop back in. It's been probably four years since I joined, and I remember rob saying two years is a long time for a site, so I figure it was a good ride, but one I have to leave now.

So to all of you, thanks. I realize we will never meet, but it's been great sharing the threads, hearing about life changes in many of your lives. It's been good to be here, and I really do wish the new site all the best.

Now there are current posters who may still remember me, but there's some who have already left that I'd like to remember:

Laikmosh- the official ce fool who became so much a foolish guy that he lost the title. Now that's ironic. Married a girl and had a child, never saw him much after that.

rob- one of my all time favorite posters. Just as old as I am (if you don't know...ummm 16, ya, 16) and started some great riddles.

Jim- don't know where the site would have been without him. Pulled no punches, yet everyone liked having him around.

Tim- great new job doing what this site prepared you in part for...kudos to you.

Gerben- Nice all around guy.

Zeik- Dan, you're a funny guy. Huge pain in the ass, but hopefully you'll grow out of it. I wish you well in all you do.

There are great admins here who really do a lot of work behind the scenes, so be nice to them. The mods do an equally large amount, some more than others. Please give them a break and play nice.

To all the rest, best of luck to you. I realize there are tons of people who have come and gone over the years. I've enjoyed the talks, the debates, the deletes and the bannings. Well, maybe not the bannings...honest.

If you want to see where I work, it's here

My last piece of advice- seek after truth because once you find it, it's a gift you wouldn't trade anything for.

Cheers.

Vince

Ah Svt, good luck in everything. You're one of the few people who I remember from when I first joined - I even remember your sig, and I think only you, Jav and Jim had sigs that I can still remember. I believe it contained "and then he opened his arms and died for me" - a little too religious for my tastes - but it showed your sincerity and unwavering morals. Of course from time to time you would be given the lockinator king title, as you denied us access to such great threads as "Am I the only female?!" - but in the end it only helped add to the memories.

Personally, I'll probably never leave until I don't remember a single remaining face from when I first joined. Admittedly that date is drawing closer and closer - but for nostalgia's sake I'll be clingy a little longer.

Thanks for being a great admin :) have fun in life and come back and see us from time to time.

bye. we were never posting at the same times, but you're like the daddy of cube-europe, so good-bye. you'll be missed by everyone :)

So the lockinator is leaving, try not to be so mean in future endeavours :

Best of luck in everything.

Hey guys. I realize I'm never here anymore.

I wasn't aware you were here at all. Crivens.

Enjoy whatever blah, you do, etc. Shabba.

Well as I said a while ago, its a real shame to see you go but you have moved on as such. Good luck with the job and well life in general.

Will miss you Svt hope your life goes well and you will be on msn. Truly a legend.

Hey Roadkill don't you have a sandpit to play in?

Bye. I have nothing else to say really. Good luck and stuff I suppose. I remember the days when the lockinator was still locking stuff, seems so far away.

Good luck in the future Svt4Him, It's a shame to see you go.

The past years have gone by so quick. Remember the days of you and I being moderators of general chit chat ? oh what fun :)

See you around old chap.

Goodbye old-timer, and live long and prosper! :wink:

I don't think I've seen a thread from you since your last one on C-E saying you were leaving because of your new job...........coincidence surely.

You will be missed!

Goodbye old-timer, and live long and prosper! :wink:

I don't think I've seen a thread from you since your last one on C-E saying you were leaving because of your new job...........coincidence surely.

You will be missed!

wait...he's already had a leaving thread? greedy bitch! i withdraw my original comment :heh:

wait...he's already had a leaving thread? greedy bitch! i withdraw my original comment :heh:

Nah, I was actually mistaken. The other thread was to do with Svt passing his degree thingy! :bowdown:

i thought leaving threads were banned? ;)

saveitforhim! I've always wanted to say that I knew what it meant but never had the chance. Not that anyone asked for it here. ANYWAY.

"Forgetting you, but not the times"

Sign in to follow this