NEurope
flameboy

Battlefield 1943

Cool. How was the MAG beta?

It quite good. :)

Only done 128 and 64 player games but they are lots of fun and still got tons of unlocking and customisation to do despite the simple graphics. I chose Raven(techy, VR trained guys) as my side for now. There is alot of leveling up to do as well as unlocking. Plus when you unlock stuff you cant help but experiment with your kit. Alot of limitations due to the beta but its been a ton of fun.

Look forward to joining everyone here for the open beta.

Edited by Choze

It quite good. :)

Only done 128 and 64 player games but they are lots of fun and still got tons of unlocking and customisation to do despite the simple graphics. I chose Raven(techy, VR trained guys) as my side for now. There is alot of leveling up to do as well as unlocking. Plus when you unlock stuff you cant help but experiment with your kit. Alot of limitations due to the beta but its been a ton of fun.

Look forward to joining everyone here for the open beta.

Which is when?

Which is when?

Middle September. Keep an eye out for codes.

I will try to be up for Bf1943 games when possible.

Today I went on Battlefield because it's an awesome game and haven't been on it in ages.

For a laugh, at the start of the game when everyone's rushing to get on some form of transport, I boarded one of the ships and waited for a load of people to get aboard.

I then sailed the ship off the end of the map, thus killing everyone aboard. :laughing:

I also used a kamikaze attack on an enemy tank, it didn't destroy the tank but it did tip the tank over, causing everyone to get out, they must have been thinking "WTF?!?". Unfortunately one of them managed to kill me first.

People like you are the reason I hate the fact that DICE doesn't include vote to kick options in their games, lol.

Today I went on Battlefield because it's an awesome game and haven't been on it in ages.

For a laugh, at the start of the game when everyone's rushing to get on some form of transport, I boarded one of the ships and waited for a load of people to get aboard.

I then sailed the ship off the end of the map, thus killing everyone aboard. :laughing:

Congratulations, you just made The List.

I don't really care if I piss off a bunch of randomers online.

If I'm playing with friends or someone on here, then I play properly.

I'm sure you would care if some randomer was doing it when you were trying to play properly.

I'm sure you would care if some randomer was doing it when you were trying to play properly.

Probably, but I'd get over it.

I think this is evidence that most people take these games too seriously, takes the fun out of it IMO.

I only did it for a laugh, I'm normally a good team player.

Edited by The Lillster

There's so many ways to fuck around in Air Superiority, against opposition and your own team, it's just ridiculously funny.

Everyone should give it a try. Using the rocket launcher after you've landed on the top of the Japanese ship is the perfect waste of time.

Provided you're playing as an American, that's always fun. Especially since very few people have the patience to do it.