NEurope
ReZourceman

Help Me Identify This Old Ice Cream

Spinning out of the Maxibon Megathread.

-----------

Do you folks remember (and can someone please tell me the name/show me pictures....I need for EPIC nostalgia) of the "Ice Cream" that Walls made.

Okay, it wasn't a traditional ice cream/lolly. It came in a bag, neon-bright-blue coloured. It was a number of different ice cream/lolly things, like a foot, a tennis racket, a crab...stuff like that. Beach stuff I think. I think they were ice cream covered in fruity stuff, bright fruit icing type stuff, red, blue, yellow etc....they were small, multiples in one bag, like pic n mix.

They were really delicious. Does anyone remember what they are and what they were called?

Edited by ReZourceman

The foot was the Walls Funny Foot according to a quick google search. Can't find much else though.

I don't remember any fruity icing but you've reminded me of shaped ice cream lollies, I think I had a Mario one?

Like this:

1.jpg

I know exactly what you're talking about. Can't for the life of me remember what they were called though. Loved them.

I know exactly what you're talking about. Can't for the life of me remember what they were called though. Loved them.

Yes! Someone knows. Okay. Am I accurate in my information? Can you add anything that I don't remember?

Am I correct in my suspision of the presence of crabs?

Am I correct in my suspision of the presence of crabs?

You'd have to speak to a certified physician.

cool bits.

That's definitely it, I remember eating those yeeeeeears ago, they were indeed epic win. :)

i remember them, they were gurd. Are maxibons still around?

i remember them, they were gurd. Are maxibons still around?

Yea they are, Asda usually sell them in summer.

I don't remember any fruity icing but you've reminded me of shaped ice cream lollies, I think I had a Mario one?

Like this:

1.jpg

Holy crap, I rememer the Donkey Kong one in bottom left. I bought enough of those to send off the sticks and get an inflatable banana. Don't remember ever receiving it though...

I know what you're talking about; they were epic. Would love to see 'em again.

Epic fail, cannot find any pictures of them. The internet has failed me!

I know what you're talking about; they were epic. Would love to see 'em again.

Epic fail, cannot find any pictures of them. The internet has failed me!

Yeah man, its crazy. I've rarely....if ever not been able to find pictures of something. Maybe this is something that there is no photographic evidence of....although...god it must be somewhere, but I've searched for ages and found nothing.

This sucks. I really really want to see them. :(

i too have been searching!!!! 9 years late but better late than never!!! Not sure if ReZorceman still comes here? But really hope he sees this!!!

Yep! That's them.

Absolutely incredible thread resurrection. I actually found the photos recently.

Love that I have been obsessed with finding that for so long. I actually discussed them very recently (and found that very image) in a recent podcast....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'm always annoyed when I'm looking for the solution to something, and I find a thread with the exact same issue, but no solution posted. Even worse when the OP just says, "never mind, I've solved it now" with no further explanation.

So kudos for actually signing up and posting the answer to help other googlers.

I forgot all about cool bits! I loved the crap out of those little things as a kid