NEurope
Brian Mcoy

Mcoy likes icecream

Ice creams choice really depends on what you're feeling at the time, and how much change you have. Gotta love the cheap and cheerful fab, but what's that double-ended one with one side a normal magnum-like ice-cream and the other side is ice cream sandwiched between wafer?

Argh the name has ran from my head!

Maxibon! I remember the adverts for the maxibon challenge! :D Never did it myself...but lovely thing.

Maxibons are megawhyn. Had one a few weeks ago, and enjoyed it thoroughly. I obviously started with the chocolate end, as all pr0 eaters do.

Ah yes that's the one. I was going to suggest it started with 'Mach' or something but yeah, they are great. And ReZ is right in eating the chocolate bit first.

maxibon.jpg

Om nom nom nom nom!

Maxibons are the fucking shit!

It's true, you have to have the chocolate bit first, the smooth biscuit sandwich afterwards just makes it.

Maxibon are probably my favourite ice cream...the cake-like wafer part is simply delicious. But yeah, you have to eat the chocolate end first or else you're left with a melted mess.

My favourite Magnum was the double one, two layers of choc with caramel inbetween. Sexy. Failing that, the white one.

Oh god yes! I loved that Magnum Double one with caramel. Sooooo yummy. I wish they would bring it back, was delicious.

Those Maxibons are great too, even though I've only had them once or twice before haha. But mmm, wish I could have one right now. And indeed, eat the chocolate first, sandwich last. Mmmm.

Oh god yes! I loved that Magnum Double one with caramel. Sooooo yummy. I wish they would bring it back, was delicious.

What, they stopped them!!!!

darth_vader_nooooooo.gif

What, they stopped them!!!!

darth_vader_nooooooo.gif

Well I haven't seen them anymore over here, and they're not listed on the site... wait they are! OMG I need one now!

I thought they had stopped themmmmm but I was wronggggg.

McCoy should have had a massive cook up of all the stuff that had defrosted... :)

maxibons are indeed the best icecream. Trouble is finding that one that hasn't snapped in half in the shop freezer! I bet that's the reason they're trickier to come by; owners tired of throwing out too much stock.

maxibons are indeed the best icecream.

Well lets not get crazy. The best ice cream (of the type we're talking about.....ie individual in packet) is obviously and undisputedly the 'Which.

wich-ben-jerry.gif

White chocolate magnums... Oh man <3

Any kind of calorie-filled diabetic coma ice cream is win.

I love most ice creams.

Mint Vienetta is gorgeous!

I love the magnums, especially the one with caramel.. Yea, im a fat git :)

Well lets not get crazy. The best ice cream (of the type we're talking about.....ie individual in packet) is obviously and undisputedly the 'Which.

wich-ben-jerry.gif

They look good I don't think I've ever seen them, where are they from?

Maxibons are great too though. I've found some ice cream cake bars that are a bit like half of a Maxibon, no where near as good though.

They look good I don't think I've ever seen them, where are they from?

Maxibons are great too though. I've found some ice cream cake bars that are a bit like half of a Maxibon, no where near as good though.

They sell them in large supermarkets in boxes of three and places like cinemas (they are a bit pricey) but worth it.

The cookies are offensively chewy, and so fucking nice. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Was never a fan of Cornettos myself, too much wafer. Give me a Calippo anyday!

There is no such thing as too much wafer.

Mint Cornettos take the ice cream stakes for me, but if we are talking cone-less ones, it's gotta be the Feast.

large_feast.jpg

Had one the other day for the first time in years. Awesome.

Mint Cornettos take the ice cream stakes for me, but if we are talking cone-less ones, it's gotta be the Feast.

large_feast.jpg

Had one the other day for the first time in years. Awesome.

Whenever I've had a feast, they have either melted really easily or half of the thing falls off. Whenever I do get a bite of it they are nice though, plus they're budget so all is good.

I'm not a fan of ice lollies, really. I like Ice cream more.

I love Magnums though. Except the caramelly ones.

I had to go out and buy a maxibon earlier as a result of this thread.

It was as delicious as I remember.

Bullshit. It's flavourless crap. Like those corn pieces of shit they call "nachos", but they do give temporary flavouring in the guise of "Doritos". Either taste like shit just as much.