NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Killzone 2

Depends who you ask.

Some folks will tell you it's more or less an animated movie, others will tell you it's in game and not even 10% as incredibly fantastic as the finished version will look. Then there's people will tell you anything inbetween those two descriptions.

Take your pick.

Whatever you believe you'll see for sure when the game's released.

Some folks will tell you it's more or less an animated movie
I think i'll be one of these.

Pre-rendered!!!

The GFX in MGS4 demo was real :)

but they werent in-game were they??

The killzone demo, prerendered or not it took them something like 3 - 6 months to create that little clip, and they just about managed to have it done in time for E3, that to me was shocking given the legnth of the clip

The MGS4 clip was IN-GAME engine. Just like the other MGS games it uses the game's engine to do the animation, instead of wasting space on FMV.

The MGS4 clip was IN-GAME engine. Just like the other MGS games it uses the game's engine to do the animation, instead of wasting space on FMV.

Even if it is the in-game engine, but it's still a staged video. It shows exactly what they want it to show. It simply won't look as good when you actually play it.

Even if it is the in-game engine, but it's still a staged video. It shows exactly what they want it to show. It simply won't look as good when you actually play it.

i though that was the whole point of a promo video. or is this another example of how sony will never care for us like nintendo do?

SONY HAVE NO SOOULL!!!!1!!11

cant argue with that. as with the ps2, my regrets on not owning the ps3 will largely be based on the fact that i can't play mgs and dmc games.

I was more impressed with Motorstorm, seen here. :love: My gut tells me the Rev wont be pushing those graphics but i hope im wrong.

Sign in to follow this