NEurope
mcj metroid

Activision To Cancel Sony Support?

No I haven't, when I said that it was so blatant you'd take it as a victory, but really all I'm saying is that you aren't valid. I don't always think I'm right but on this occasion I definetly am because everyone on this board has said it before and you just can't accept that you spout BS and almost always get away with it.

Short sharp answers aren't going to win you any lol points. I'm tempted to ignore you with that button because of this repeating cycle where you post opinion as fact, make dumb judgements and generally just don't make sense. The only thing you're good for is news posts because how can I take your opinion on board when 80% of the time it's fanboy drivel or company-allegiance ball-sucking?

Why so serious?

Has your new tv arrived? I want to hear impressions.

Joker.gif

Well I've defended you for some reason up to this point because I thought you'd made sense overall but it's got the point where I'm allergic to it.

TV should arrive sometime this week, I think having 1080p guarentees a certain amount of quality but I don't want to hear how it pales in comparison to your 174" megaton again.

Well I've defended you for some reason up to this point because I thought you'd made sense overall but it's got the point where I'm allergic to it.

TV should arrive sometime this week, I think having 1080p guarentees a certain amount of quality but I don't want to hear how it pales in comparison to your 174" megaton again.

Irrelevant. The Toshiba is pretty good/clever for what it is. I am looking at something for the future anyway. Right now i just use a pc monitor. I am curious as to how it works so keep us posted. Impressions are pretty much universally favoured for it.

Is it wrong for me to think that you are in fact a real-life Helghast? That's how I imagine what you look like whenever I pick up my Killzone box.

I am bound to post impressions. If it's half decent you're more than likely to see me rave about it in the PS thread.

Fair doos choze, u love sonys bum.

They obv wont stop sony support, it'd piss too many people off but id love for it to happen, just for the shock value and to see what effect it would have on the sony/activision. Im not against the ps3, i just owned one, thought it was shit and got rid of that crap out my life, i dont want a console thats "easy to port too" i want a console thats easy to develop for.

And 360 is leaps n bounds ahead in online play, thats where us idiotic sheep like to graze :) Twat.

Online play? I really don't think the cost of XBL justifies the minor difference between it and PSN.