NEurope

Heh, well in the end I don't really care about what the car looks like, as long as it can drive. And it's my first car, pretty much for practice and getting to and from school this year (and placement).

As soon as I have a proper job I can save up for a car I like, but I think in the meantime this will do me fine. =)

I failed my driving test.

I don't really mind, but it's annoying, cause I'd rather have passed (obviously). But other than that, I have no opinion. My big fail was not getting off the bypass on the left properly - I was behind this massive goods lorry thing and so couldn't see ahead, and was just desperately trying to work out what was going on/when I should go off the the left. Then I saw this random road on the left that didn't really look right, but then it actually was, and everyone behind me had already gone in and I was in danger of just flying right past it. I don't feel too bad about it, cause it wasn't like I missed it cause I zoned out or something. I paid so much attention, just didn't understand/my view was blocked earlier.

And I don't know what the markings mean on the kinda results sheet thing, but I got little "1" and a dash for my turn in the road. Feels rude, considering I thought I did that perfectly. Anyway.

Did the examiner not go over everything with you afterwards? With my test even though I passed it he went over all my minors explaining why I got them and what I could do to improve on them.

Anyway, unlucky. It was a small thing you failed on which means you can nail it next time.

Yay new car! I'm so excited for you!

I was like SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee when I got my own car. It's THE BEST THING EVER. :D:D

I cried with happiness when I passed my test too. Both of those things were really big for me, having left it longer than normal (at the old age of 23)

its good to not care too much about your car too. Having a brand new one is just a bunch of worry. At least if your first car is second hand, a bit scuffed, and not all that pretty its okay if you have minor accidents

Edited by Raining_again

Yay new car! I'm so excited for you!

I was like SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee when I got my own car. It's THE BEST THING EVER. :D:D

I cried with happiness when I passed my test too. Both of those things were really big for me, having left it longer than normal (at the old age of 23)

its good to not care too much about your car too. Having a brand new one is just a bunch of worry. At least if your first car is second hand, a bit scuffed, and not all that pretty its okay if you have minor accidents

I might cry too if I ever pass my test. By the time I do it I'll probably be 26. =P

And haha yes, that's what my mom said, it won't be so bad if I bump into things with my car since it's cheap and all that. Great encouragement heh.

Did the examiner not go over everything with you afterwards? With my test even though I passed it he went over all my minors explaining why I got them and what I could do to improve on them.

Anyway, unlucky. It was a small thing you failed on which means you can nail it next time.

No, she explained what were presumably majors (I have no idea - one was about indicating at a roundabout that I don't even remember) then got out the car really quickly. I have the sheet, and I guess each little "1" (I got 10 "points" overall it seems?) is a mistake? Lord.

And it was 3.30, on a drizzly day. I actually quite liked the time/weather conditions. I hate bright sun.