NEurope

Urgh, I just don't like the look of Lotus's. Too many odd dips and curves. Still, I wouldn't complain if I had to drive/own one.

Oh I'm completely the opposite, I love it's curvy looks - I really wish there were more interesting looking cars like them.

I didnt like you car at first, but the more i see it the more i like it.

Black is horrible for showing dirt up, red hides it quite well.

It's strange how different colours show the dirt off. I always assumed black would be the best but in reality they only look clean for about 5 minutes after you wash them. It seems the brighter the colour the better they are - why on earth is this the case?

Bright colors are bad though, eyecatching. Cops'll notice you a lot easier.

And I'm not against curvy looks, I just don't like the way the Lotus looks.

It's strange how different colours show the dirt off. I always assumed black would be the best but in reality they only look clean for about 5 minutes after you wash them. It seems the brighter the colour the better they are - why on earth is this the case?

I have no idea, it makes bright colours look gradually dull.

But it turns black grey.

Don't mind at all, it's a combination of things really. Firstly, they're not actually that expensive, way back I had planned on a Civic Type R but looking into it I only needed a little more for the Lotus so I saved up a bit longer. Really it came down to two decently sized bonuses that I didn't spend a penny of, a strict saving regime and a few investments going the right way. Throw in a decent credit rating and the car is the result.

Ahhh I am vehicleless for the moment :( However until recently I did have my little 125 run around that I'm never going to forget:

2006-Suzuki-VanVan125a.jpg

In the future I will look at getting something fairly sensible but honestly I should just get my car license and share a car with bluey. And I know that she'll be wanting one of THESE:

fiat_500.jpg

But then again I'd like to get something a bit silly which would definitely be something on 2 wheels:

2007-suzuki-gsx-r600c.jpg

Nah it's an rv125 aka a Van Van.... sweet first bike. Absolutely cracking.

This is my motor, its a 1996 Nissan Almera Gti, bought it two years ago, have changed a few bits on it, have installed a motorised DVD/TV/Radio screen so can hook up my mp3 player and listern to my music and watch videos, changed the rear lights for a phase 2 N15's and colour coded them to the car, have modded the rear wiper motor so the wiper sits along the bottom of the screen and in the process of painting the wheels black.

new009.jpg

new010.jpg

Edited by Oli1983uk

In the future I will look at getting something fairly sensible but honestly I should just get my car license and share a car with bluey. And I know that she'll be wanting one of THESE:

fiat_500.jpg

I absolutely LOVE these things, have convinced one of the girls on my team it's what she should have next. I'm sure she would be happy to show you guys around it if you want a closer look (and if she ever godamn buys one).

Oli, I'm not usually a fan of modded cars but I like yours. I assume those are older pics (based on the rear wiper), good stuff so far. The black wheels will look great!

Will, yeah those pics are nearly a year old, the body kit is standard to the car. The Almera Gti had 2 different kit options when buying it new either standard or with a body kit. I was meant to be cleaning and polishing the car tomorrow as I got my hands on a Megs G220 DA polisher but now have a busy day planned, will update the pictures. Also love the black wheels on your motor goes well with the white body.

I have a family car! It's a Suzuki Liana - reviews on it are not good, but we like it. ::shrug:

CIMG0585.JPG

Picked up my new car today (Well I say new, it's second hand but meh) I LOVE IT ^_^

5021_216327030103_626885103_7329370_5559264_n.jpg

Such a difference driving that compared to my 1993 Fiesta! Power steering is my new friend as is A/C :)

I loved it until mine broke, hopefully it will be fixed this week, the way the weather is though I need it NOW!

Plattymon, that is a very sexy car. Every sexy man needs a sexy car.

I walk or take the train. :(

Don't mind at all' date=' it's a combination of things really. Firstly, they're not actually that expensive, way back I had planned on a Civic Type R but looking into it I only needed a little more for the Lotus so I saved up a bit longer. Really it came down to two decently sized bonuses that I didn't spend a penny of, a strict saving regime and a few investments going the right way. Throw in a decent credit rating and the car is the result.[/quote']

As long as your job is secure in this climate eh

I loved it until mine broke' date=' hopefully it will be fixed this week, the way the weather is though I need it NOW![/quote']

Can't you just take the roof off? That's what I always do when the weather is hot. AC is for people who are too ugly to show their faces in open top awesomeness. Or who don't have converables obviously, but I don't mix with those riff raff.

That's an option most of the time of course, any motorway or short trips though and I tend to leave it on. Then there's the ever present risk of rain!

My truck only makes cold air in the winter, and only makes hot air during summer.