NEurope
dwarf

Fifa 10

Is anyone interested in making and joining a N-E team?

I'm fed up of playing with people who don't pass.

Yup yup, changed the controls on manual. Everything. It's great. Tough, but great.

I will never ever play a ranked match with control type set to "any" again. It's just too easy. Too bad that about 95% of the players I encountered do not play with control type set to manual.

on what console?

360, I'll set up the team, add me and I'll send you an invite to the team.

I brought Bristol Rovers to the Championship in manager mode. I seem to be able to hold my own with the teams of the championship as well. Just need a decent RB in my 4-4-2 formation and should be ready to take on the next challenge. Here's hoping I get to the premier league and get the achievement for back to back promotions.

Is anyone interested in making and joining a N-E team?

I'm fed up of playing with people who don't pass.

I certainly would :hehe:

I'm currently only on a one month trial of XBOX Live Gold so I'd have to look to investing in a whole year.. but I've only tried the Be A Pro online one time on the XBOX 360 but a few times before that on my brother's PS3. I really like the idea, but it is impossible to play with all those strangers. There is no team mentality :hmm:

To be part of a proper team and play together often would be great : peace:

If anyone's up for some FIFA on the PS3 then PM me, or add me on PSN. Not tonight, whenever.