NEurope
Mr_Odwin

I have a Wii, what do I do with my Gamecube?

£7.

Better to have £7 than a purple cube sat around doing nothing.

I sold mine to my mate for £30 w/t a memory card

Only £7? That's a shame, though I guess it is better than having it knocking about, if I'd seen this sooner I'd have probs bought it off you, I fancy modding one just cos why not, only...I can't bring myself to hurt any of the 3 I have lol.

I'd've turned it into an ash-tray, or sweet-holder for a coffee table or something akin to what ashley said. With backwards compatibility there's really little point keeping it. There were millions sold so it's not going to be worth anything this century.

This is probably closest to my thoughts. Keeping a piece of hardware because it might be worth something someday, or for sentimental value means nothing to me.

I am an anti-hoarder, purging regularly, and this Gamecube must either be made useful or go. I'm keeping the games though, obviously.

At what age are the kids being kicked out then?

I'm going to reckon as soon as they start walking and are capable of learning of something.

They're not hardware, and they're worth something to me/have a use now! But probably, the boy at 19 the girl at 18. The boy on his mission, and the girl to uni/work. Farewell children!

But this is slightly off topic. :heh:

Hope you enjoy your new game. Ive kept mine, I was going to trade it in but they said they needed something with my address on at the gamestation I tried to trade it in at - is this standard? or just a backwards policy of that shop I wonder (I was having to live in Sunderland at the time, lol) (they would not accept the printed balance Ide got from the bank (as I needed it for other purposes) not 10 mins before. Im glad I kept it now, as if my Wii breaks one day (touch wood it won't) I will have something to play my cube games on at least - it a wee thing of console anyway so does not take up much room.