NEurope

I'm gonna get a tatto, but words, so there won't be much margin for this kinda thing.

You gonna get words on you? Waddaya thinking?

You gonna get words on you? Waddaya thinking?

Cause a flaming skull/amine head is so much better?

Just small words that have meaning to me, on my leg or something.

Cause a flaming skull/amine head is so much better?

Never said they were, just curiousings.

EVILMURRAY's "Waddaya thinking?" was a genuine question man.

Not a "Waddaya thinking ya crazy loon?!"

Oh. I'm so used to being attacked around here. [/victim!111]

No. Um.

A song lyric, I think.

How does "on my leg" have personal meaning to you? :confused:

i hope your joking

3 = drie

56 = zesenvijftig

No way this is based on a mishearing. :heh:

Edit: And French or German are just as different.

A pritty old story but i had never seen it before. So im guessing a lot of you havent either.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2006/apr/04/drugsandalcohol.drugs1

40,000 pills in 9 years thats a strong shout. Hes fucked himself up now though. 25 a day at the peak. He cant have been on this plannet at all. Its been a good few years since i have taken anything. But the most i ever took was 12 over about 15 hours and i was a mess so go knows what he was like. Just glad i saw the error of my ways.

Wouldnt it be better if they called him Mr E? lol

I'm curious as to those "rings" at the side of his nose... Does that mean he'll never get a bunged up nose. Also, will he need kitchen roll in case he sneezes?

The tattoo artist was French, but this article doesn't seem to mention that. She says she can't speak French, but really, an 18 year-old Flemish girl should be able to speak just a little French.

i think he looks stupid. I mean im not against people trying to look different but theres a reason why people dont look like that. just my opinion dont hate me lol

No, he looks ridiculous. It just fucks you up. He's a sideshow. (to everyone else)

My first impression when I saw it was a Belgian girl was "ooooh, Ine. Always getting into trouble!" haha.

But seriously, that's quite something. To me, it doesn't seem like it's the fault of the tattooist. Maybe it is just a mis-communication, but surely they should have checked with each other before undergoing it. That makes me think maybe the girl did ask for something daft and is now trying to backtrack.

Surely she'd have to state where she wanted the stars, or the size and definitely the amount. Even with three, surely she'd state where she'd want each of those stars. Which kinda just makes me think that she asked for a fuckload, didn't like it, and now wants to sue.

Hmm, we need CCTV!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have a consultation beforhand. If not, she probably was like "Woo! I'm crazy! Gimme stars!"

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have a consultation beforhand. If not, she probably was like "Woo! I'm crazy! Gimme stars!"

So, it's really either the fault of the artist for not giving the consultation, or not checking. Or, it's the fault of the girl...for being a fool.