NEurope

You know what I've watched back the highlights from our game yesterday, and I'm actually convinced the ref has got it wrong twice. The free kick Hines runs into Diaby after losing the ball himself. The penalty I fail to see how Song gently tapping the back of Cole's foot is a foul. It's ridiculous, the force of the challenge wasn't enough to knock over a paper cup let alone a 6ft grown man. As for the Parker possible penalty, Gallas doesn't touch him. Very similar to Rooney's dive against us a few years back to ruin the unbeaten run.

No time for bitterness mind, whats done is done, look to the next games.

Rumours are Ferdinand is going to be dropped, possibly this weekend, and may soon be on the way out if his form doesn't pick up.

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

There is no way Sir Alex would get rid of Rio after what he has done. He will soon get over this small blip and be back to his best. Maybe Evans should play some games for the mean time, Let Rio really get his head down in training and a couple of low profile games. He will return.

Class is not a word I associate with Big Bird... Not to say he isn't a decent player.

Yeah there is no way Fergie will sell Rio. I don't even think he'll be dropped either. I think he will just keep playing him and playing him. Dropping a player is not good for the confidence and could make it worse. He'll be ok.

Tonight is going to be interesting against Barnsley. Looking forward to seeing Obertan and I'm hoping Owen gets on the scoresheet to get his confidence up a bit.

A scrappy game really but Man U are through. The Barnsley supporters who invaded the pitch really sullied the game I felt.

WTF :o Villa keeper saves 4 penalties against Sunderland.

Insane luck. Must be some kind of record?! Never heard of that before.

Tonights game was pretty good. Played well and i thought we were the better side. Oh well. Apparently Owens goal was good but could really see from where i was sat. Also, the fans who run on the pitch are fucking stupid. Do it every time. Infact theyre not even fans just scum :mad:

Fergie voicing his thoughts: Sometimes, I wish he would be a bit more humble. But then, I think that just adds to his character. He's quite charismatic, much like the Mourinho and I quite like figures like that. Like The Clough.

Ferdinand: Hmm, I just think at the moment he's lost some pace. In fact, if you look across our backline, it's not the best for pace, with the exception of Evra. I think Ferdinand needs to spend some time working on his mobility. Vidic too. I really rate Johnny Evans, and Fergie has already said that Evans is going to be Rio's successor, but he's put the performances in to back it up already. I thought he was outstanding for the most part last season when he played. I also remember reading that we conceded our least amount of goals with the Evans-Vidic combo.

Barnsley game yesterday: I followed it via the text updates and 606. Rafael in centre-midfield, whaaaaat? But, the main thing is we came out with the win. Hats off to Barnsley though, as by the sounds of things they had a good go at United. Neville also sounds like he was a fool to get himself sent off.

I was also pleased to look across at the other scores and seeing Portsmouth nabbing some goals. Hopefully they can replicate that in the league. I like them.

Rafael done alright in centre mid you know and Oberton looked good, a class above the rest. Wellbeck run his legs off until he went off with a niggle. Owen looked lively and took his goal well, like the Owen of old. Was disappointed with Macheda, after a promising season last year he didn't really get into the game last night.

I think Man of the Match for me though was old Wesley Brown. Didn't put a foot wrong all night.

On the Neville sending off, it looked like it was going to be a good tackle but he left the foot in there very high and I don't think the ref had any other choice than to send him off for that. Can't really complain.

What a match, great to be through after Liverpool really had us pressed.

It was a decent game, quality football for a tenner, can't argue.

What a prat.

Corrected :heh:

What a fucking pathetic excuse of a bloke.

Haha, I did refrain from properly slating the bloke. But, when I was reading that bit of info, I felt so disgusted with the guy. Well done to Wigan and Dave Whelan for casting him out. Should be applauded, imo.

Now, more shocking news from Woman Beater Numero Deux, Stan Collymore: Did anybody read this frankly ludicrous article that he wrote about Premier League reforms?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/stan-collymore/To-make-the-Premier-League-the-best-get-Leeds-and-Newcastle-back-get-rid-of-small-clubs-and-scrap-relegation-and-promotion-article201025.html

To cut it short, 20 to 25 teams in the Premier League. No relegation. No Promotion. Newcastle and Leeds to be reinstated.

"That would allow teams to attack without fear because no-one will be relegated."

Words fail me. What an absolute tool.

Thats soo dumb its verging on funny.

I've got an idea too Mr Collymore: next time you get an idea, give it at least a few seconds though before shitting it out of your mouth.

Ruddy Ejit.

Fans around the world want to see the huge games - not clashes involving clubs like Barnsley, Watford or Hull.

Fuck fans around the world, fans of these clubs deserve to see their teams compete at the top. I hate how everything associated with the Premier League these days is to benefit foreign fans, when they completely disregard the fans back home who pour blood, sweat, tears and their hard earned pounds into the clubs.

The big one tomorrow, got work tonight, finish at 5am. Three hour power nap, two cans of monster then heading down to the ground.

To cut it short, 20 to 25 teams in the Premier League. No relegation. No Promotion. Newcastle and Leeds to be reinstated.

"That would allow teams to attack without fear because no-one will be relegated."

Words fail me. What an absolute tool.

Would that include Rangers and Celtic? :indeed:

Stan was the man for a while when he couldn't stop scoring for Liverpool.

I wish Colly could have scored a few more at the Villa. Seems rare for a boyhood Villa fan to actually play his heart out when he plays for us. :blank:

As for the article: Yeah, that isn't the smartest thing Collymore has said. It seems that the heart and soul he should have put into playing for the Villa now goes into writing in Villa's match programme. :hmm:

Fuck fans around the world, fans of these clubs deserve to see their teams compete at the top. I hate how everything associated with the Premier League these days is to benefit foreign fans, when they completely disregard the fans back home who pour blood, sweat, tears and their hard earned pounds into the clubs.

sod the foreign fans, I have no desire to see any matches involving Stoke, Hull, Bolton, Wigan etc etc.

sod the foreign fans, I have no desire to see any matches involving Stoke, Hull, Bolton, Wigan etc etc.

Then don't watch the games.. Those teams whether you like their style or not have earnt the right to play in the premier league.

Come the end of the season playing a team like this can be like playing a top team. For one I want to see them in.

I tried hard to resist....but...

LOL at Liverpool!! :heh:

17 goals for us in the past 4 games. Pretty fucking ace. :D

Edited by Daft

Arsene Wenger's havin' a party! Bring the Vodka and the charlie!!

What a game, 10 years since the scum last beat us in the league, fantastic stuff. Only complaint is the ref booking Vermaelen for what was the single best slide tackle I've seen at The Emirates this season (Diaby was a bit rubbish, but I'll let that go under the radar).

Unlucky Spurs....