NEurope

Can't believe we lost, the amount of chances we had could of won us 5 games.

Lucas is a shocking excuse of a player, Johnson is looking really good though.

But it's still early so i'm hoping we improve in the next game.

I refuse to believe that anybody in Lescotts situation would have done any different. O.K he may not have handled it very well, but if you had the opportunity to double your salary yet do exactly the same job you currently do its pretty obvious you would be handing your notice in tomorrow.

I refuse to believe that anybody in Lescotts situation would have done any different. O.K he may not have handled it very well, but if you had the opportunity to double your salary yet do exactly the same job you currently do its pretty obvious you would be handing your notice in tomorrow.

Yeah... but he used to play for wolves, so i'm gonna correct that statement

Lescott = Dingle Bastard

once a dingle always a dingle

Depends if I lost my head on how much I earned. On the money footballers are on I'd place loyalty above all else. As long as I had enough to live comfortably and enjoy the game I love I wouldn't need mega pounds.

West Ham - Millwall scenes was a disgrace. How they can call themselves fans of football I just dont know. I wonder could this have an impact on England's 2018 WC bid.

Hope the guy that got stabbed recovers.

Edit: Also, Leeds 2-1 Watford. GET IN!

Arsenal - Celtic second leg tonight. Finding it hard to really see us doing it, but I must always believe!

West Ham - Millwall scenes was a disgrace. How they can call themselves fans of football I just dont know. I wonder could this have an impact on England's 2018 WC bid.

Hope the guy that got stabbed recovers.

Edit: Also, Leeds 2-1 Watford. GET IN!

Our kids did well, deserved a win but not enough quality in front of goal. Graham took a knock and Smith is leaving

Arsenal - Celtic second leg tonight. Finding it hard to really see us doing it, but I must always believe!

I'd be pretty shocked if Arsenal don't find themselves in the next round.

The game is on ITV isn't it?? I'll have to watch it muted with the West Brom commentary on.

Well Pompey have been bought out and I couldn't be more pissed off! Yep you heard right...

Peter Storrie our Chief Executive has been working on his own consortium and had found a Saudi businessman who it now turns out is certainly wealthy enough to take the club forward. He had every in place all the FA fit and proper persons tests and paperwork/procedures all he had to do was take these new people to meet our current owner Sacha Gadaymak to sign the contracts, they get there all ready to sign and Sacha isn't there....He had pissed off and decided to sell to Al Fahim instead a man whose protracted takeover has pretty much proven he has no money, he has wiped out the clubs debt starving off the very real threat of administration but there is no proof that he has any money to sustain the club in the future meaning we could very much find ourselves in the same position in a few years.

Bye bye pompey.

Going back to the west ham millwall game. Those idiots better not hurt Englands bid for the world cup. Arseholes, all fat dickheads who clearly don't love their club and football as much as they all preach that they do.

We've got that dodgy Uncle Fester character who failed to take over Sheff Wed involved in our takeover now, reckoning he's got loaded American backers behind him.

We're currently losing 2-1 to Huddersfield, dunno if some of our first team aren't even on the bench because we don't care about the cup and don't want to risk them, because they're next out the door or because Hughton wants to make a point about how paper thin our squad will be if they go.

Now I like Eduardo I really do especially after the recovery he has made. However, I always assumed he was a fair mr nice guy kinda player, never thought I would see him dive like that. Shame. But then he does play for the arsenal :P

We've got that dodgy Uncle Fester character who failed to take over Sheff Wed involved in our takeover now, reckoning he's got loaded American backers behind him.

hmm unlucky...I am in some ways happy that our buyout has happened as it was a known fact in and around pompey that we had mounting loan repayments that we could not pay would have meant administration. He has now taken on and paid off our debts and is making some funds available for players, Dindane (Drogbas striker partner for Ivory Coast) and Tommy Smith off Watford both expected to sign, I think we will struggle but depending on who we sign we may have a fighting chance, really think we need to keep distin as well though.

Now I like Eduardo I really do especially after the recovery he has made. However, I always assumed he was a fair mr nice guy kinda player, never thought I would see him dive like that. Shame. But then he does play for the arsenal :P

mate please don't go on about Arsenal players diving.....seems rich coming from a United supporter.:indeed:

same old same old when we come up against the "big clubs"

now I'm not saying Arsenal wouldn't have won the tie anyway, but if not for that penalty tonight and the extremly soft free-kick in the first leg it could have ended up different

A tense 4-3 extra time scrape through at the hawthornes tonight.

We rested the whole first team ahead of our game with the blades on saturday, so not a bad result in all fairness :)

now I'm not saying Arsenal wouldn't have won the tie anyway, but if not for that penalty tonight and the extremly soft free-kick in the first leg it could have ended up different

I agree with you wholeheartedly mate. It wasn't a penalty, I admit and yes Eduardo probably did dive but i think we deserved to go through over both of the legs.

And on this whole issue of diving, I am ashamed that Eduardo did it, but that hasn't stopped other top 4 clubs doing the same.

I honestly don't think the tie would have ended differently. Apart from the first 20 or so minutes in the first leg you weren't really in the round, we dominated both games.

Not seen the footage of Eduardo's dive, and couldn't tell from the other end of the ground (they never show controvercial footage on the big screens(no I'm not Wenger in disguise, though I am short sighted xD)), so I can't really comment. What I can say is we played well and I won some bets (which I need to collect).

True, ashamed he did that, he's no Arshavin when it comes to fairness.

Arshavin told the ref it weren't a penalty at Portsmouth now he's a saint?..