NEurope
jayseven

Future Mafia: Man Vs. Machine

Ok, well that's 20 people. Sign-ups closed - Expect to see this actually come into fruition in a few weeks time - when get the internet! Hoorah!

Jay doesn't have the internet at the moment, so it won't be until he gets it back properly. :)

That's a shame, any idea about how long his 'net is down for? I was really looking forward to this mafia game!

Heh... Well I'm hoping to have it all set up and working ANY DAY NOW! ... But the previous tenants still haven't ceased their contract, so yeah. Asked my landlord to give me the tenant's new address, and send a letter/go round with led piping and candle sticks.

Heh... Well I'm hoping to have it all set up and working ANY DAY NOW! ... But the previous tenants still haven't ceased their contract, so yeah. Asked my landlord to give me the tenant's new address, and send a letter/go round with led piping and candle sticks.

It may be possible that they've having trouble cancelling it. I tried cancelling the internet at my old place in Sheffield over a month ago and didn't get a reply until a few days ago (it'll take 30 days).

Actually...your new place doesn't happen to be on Whitham Road, does it?

lol - no, it's not :) Well it may be that they had a 12 month contract? Could be as magic come saturday!

you'll be written into it, bud :) Sorry I've not started this properly - BISH will start next week, and hopefully I'll get cracking with this around the same time.

Ok, so I'm going to be starting this in a couple of days (by friday hopefully!) So consider this a roll-call for those of you who have asked to play. If anyone else wants to play, then it's first-come, first-served for any spare positions that open up.

21 max.

And don't join if you're not willing to commit vast amounts of time and energy.

I know that's ironic, coming from me.

Great, just when the big school project is coming up. :p Nah, what the heck. It'll be great to get a mafia game roling again. :)

Including Chairdriver, I think we have 17 participants so far. That may well be enough. I'm struggling with the writing atm :P