NEurope
Caris

The App Store Thread

Soosiz is a fun little platformer - a bit like Mario Galaxy in 2D. Edge kept me busy for quite a while too, as did Peggle. Others you might like to try are Boxed In (a puzzler), Line Rider, Cat Physics, and Pocket Frogs, but it depends what you like, really.

cheers I'll give them a look. I may pick up peggle do already own it on PC but then the same could be said for Plants vs Zombies which I also own.

Is there any app out there that will let me download podcasts without having to plug into itunes...so annoying that there isn't option to update over wifi without going to computer....I have one for my blackberry that does it all so well but would prefer to have all that stuff on my iPod. I've noticed there are a few apps for different podcasts as like stand alone for their podcasts but one for all!

You can download Podcasts on your iPod over wifi. Go to which you want and click get more episodes. I listened to a few podcasts on my iPod and i never had to plug it into my PC.

You can download Podcasts on your iPod over wifi. Go to which you want and click get more episodes. I listened to a few podcasts on my iPod and i never had to plug it into my PC.

oh! my bad lol! I googled it and found loadsa forum posts saying you couldn't so guess its updated.

Yeah I occassionally download podcasts directly onto my iPod, mostly just use the PC though as ive got a pretty big list of them.

It's really annoying you can't subscribe from your ipod/phone!!

So I have subscribe on my computer sync whatever episodes are on there and then from there I can download new episodes and delete old ones without plugging into computer? I'm just thinking for when I'm away and not at computer.

Yeah I do that too. I ONLY listen to podcasts on my phone, I guess I just wish they downloaded automatically on this device too. Surely it's not a difficult thing to do!

Is there a good way to look for ONLINE GAMES on the iphone? There's the gamecenter but that is games that use game center, I just want to look at what games you can play online with people on. Particularly puzzle games. Any ideas?

Yeah I do that too. I ONLY listen to podcasts on my phone, I guess I just wish they downloaded automatically on this device too. Surely it's not a difficult thing to do!

Is there a good way to look for ONLINE GAMES on the iphone? There's the gamecenter but that is games that use game center, I just want to look at what games you can play online with people on. Particularly puzzle games. Any ideas?

yeah thats gonna be annoying if it doesn't do that. My blackberry does ffs...hmmmm may have to see how well it works....

Does anyone use any of these cross platform messaging services with any success? Wanted one for when I'm in Canada so can use ipod touch to msg my dads blackberry when I'm in Canada. Was gonna use Kik but it got taken off the Blackberry App World due to contractual issues.

Seen Whatsapp and Ping Chat that are free...

Also a new box of cut the rope levels :D

I'm loving the new gravity mechanic in these new levels.

MSN?

Also a new box of cut the rope levels :D

Yeah problem with that is wanted it to be an app where my dad only has me as a contact he can't use his blackberry very well bless having all his other msn contacts will just confuse him!

Does anyone use any of these cross platform messaging services with any success? Wanted one for when I'm in Canada so can use ipod touch to msg my dads blackberry when I'm in Canada. Was gonna use Kik but it got taken off the Blackberry App World due to contractual issues.

Seen Whatsapp and Ping Chat that are free...

Whatsapp is quite popular.

Or you could use Skype?

Whatsapp is quite popular.

Or you could use Skype?

no skype on blackberry except for some dumb 3rd party shit that is £31

Sketchbook Pro for iPad is only 59p at the moment if anyone is interested. I think it's normally £4-5. It seems pretty good so far.

Just saw on PocketGamer that Geared is now totally free for the full version! Geared 2 coming soon!