NEurope
Shorty

N-Europe Chatroom! (thread open for discussion)

Anyone tell me a client for mac and how the hell to connect to the room? I tried before and failed. In the finding Quakenet to be precise. I do remember the room from years ago and it was awesome.

'fraid I can't help you then :heh:

I've been waiting for a chance to use lmgtfy for aaaages...couldn't resist :wink:

I have defeated the 33vils of the internet. I have a very basic client, Colloquy. It is very basic, I think. But I am on at least.

I have defeated the 33vils of the internet. I have a very basic client, Colloquy. It is very basic, I think. But I am on at least.

The Firefox addon Chatzilla works nicely enough. I'd think that was available on the Mac.

The Firefox addon Chatzilla works nicely enough. I'd think that was available on the Mac.

Chatzilla is pretty awesome, i recommend it too. =)

Where the hell is everyone lately on the Chat server - hardly anyone goes on anymore :( Come back peeps!

If my PC is on I'm on! People need to learn how to idle, that's all. The most frustrating thing is seeing people coming on and leaving straight away if there aren't any people on the server. Well if everyone leaves then there won't be will there?! :heh:

You know who you are!

I'm exactly with Dyson on this! You guys really really need to learn to idle more!

(he says, currently the only person in the chat)

If my computer is on, I'll probably be on, unless there's not going to be any chance of me responding to anything. But I'm not as omnipresent as people like Twozzok or Dyson because I turn my computer on and off a lot as it's a laptop.

No offence, but, I see idling as completely pointless. It's just the same 4 members in the background that are often never there, lol. Seeing as you're unlikely to get to chat to these people, or by the time they respond you'll have gone and done something else, I kind of don't see much point. Just go on when you actually plan to chat to people. :)

No offence, but, I see idling as completely pointless. It's just the same 4 members in the background that are often never there, lol. Seeing as you're unlikely to get to chat to these people, or by the time they respond you'll have gone and done something else, I kind of don't see much point. Just go on when you actually plan to chat to people. :)

EXACTLY.

I don't understand you guys. This is a FORUM. Chat is instant. Thats kinda the point of chat. When I go on chat its like "Awww sweet 5 people one"

Hey guys

*Leaves*

EXACTLY.

I don't understand you guys. This is a FORUM. Chat is instant. Thats kinda the point of chat. When I go on chat its like "Awww sweet 5 people one"

Hey guys

*Leaves*

Too true!!

I go in and say hi to everyone, then sometimes I'll feel like staying... and if there's no chat I'll end up forgetting its there, and many many times i've unintentionally ignored people =(

Idle FTL

I sometimes pop online, and half of the time i am online i do idle about for a while leaving the occasional message.

I ought to go on more often.

If you say somebody's name, it beeps them. I keep my chat minimized most of the time, but when I get beeped on the chat I'll always open it up if I'm at the PC. That's why idling works.