NEurope

Doesnt it still get good ratings regardless though? Its amazing how many people, myself included, who complain about how crap it is but still watch it each week.

Bryan Fuller has again exited “Heroes.â€

"Development was really starting to heat up, And it appears like I may be writing multiple pilots for NBC so that wasn't leaving a ton of room for 'Heroes,' unfortunately," the star writer-producer tells AICN exclusively. "We crafted some really great arcs for the season that I'm excited to see come to fruition. I love that cast dearly and am sad to go, but the plate -- she was over-flowing."

Fuller, of course, is the "Dead Like Me"/"Wonderfalls"/"Pushing Daisies" creator who wrote the best "Heroes" episodes, including "Company Man" and "Cold Snap." He left "Heroes" near the end of its first season to create "Daisies," then returned to "Heroes" near the end of last season.

Fuller is under contract with "Heroes" producer NBC Universal for another year and a half, and has been preparing new series pitches for the media giant since he left Warner Bros.' "Daisies." He's also expressed an ambition to eventually create, or help create, a new Paramount TV series set in J.J. Abrams' new "Star Trek" universe.

Doesn't really look like he left for bad reasons.

I'll check out the first few episodes of season 4, but if it still sucks (which it most likely will) I'll just quit.

Lil bit spoilery info regarding this "Claire has a lesbian relationship" idea that IGN pulled out of their arse:

Question: Is it true that Claire on Heroes is going to have a romantic relationship with Rachel Melvin's new character, Annie? --Elizabeth

Ausiello: That's true. Kind of. I'm not sure about a full-blown relationship, but I can confirm that the college roomies will engage in a little sapphic experimentation. At least that's the plan. Meanwhile, Hayden P. insists rumors that she tried to wiggle out of her Heroes contract at the end of the last season have been greatly exaggerated (i.e., all lies!). "I love my job and I love where I am," she maintains. "Heroes has been such a massive part of my life. I've been doing it for four years, and at times you get restless; I think anyone would in any job. But I love what I do. I love my job. I love my cast members. They're all my family. I don't pay attention to rumors like that. That's why they're called rumors. 'Cause they're rumors." Thanks for clearing that up!

But I had to include this outside of the spoiler tag as its brilliant:

I don't pay attention to rumors like that. That's why they're called rumors. 'Cause they're rumors."

Thanks Hayden. Insightful :heh:

But I had to include this outside of the spoiler tag as its brilliant:

Thanks Hayden. Insightful :heh:

That's brilliant! I think I'd get on well with her. :D

I recall that on one of the earlier podcasts, I came out with: "And I got a headshot...in the head."

Oh man could Heroes get any more desperate!

With the audience that tunes in it's hardly gonna be anything racey anyways... just a quick peck or something.

It'll be like they did in the O.C.... only far far less than anything they tried with that (because at least that was a relationship for a few episodes).

You can bet the line "everyone experiments in college" will be used!

Nah I don't see it as desperate at all, that's not gonna make folk watch it more. Anyway, it's about time a show I watch has lesbians in it instead of 2 gay guys.

Nah I don't see it as desperate at all, that's not gonna make folk watch it more. Anyway, it's about time a show I watch has lesbians in it instead of 2 gay guys.

Wait until it appears on the blogosphere/Nuts and co.

Doesn't House have a lesbian? I'm trying to think of lesbians on tv at present...Nip/Tuck. Anyway moot point really, just a mental query.

You missed this Ashley.

Question: Heroes scoop please? --Justin?

Ausiello: Remember me telling you that producers were casting an 11-year-old version of Nathan? Well, thanks to Adrian Pasdar, now we know why! "I absorb a memory from an article of clothing that sends me back in time to when I was 11," he explains. "Something happened to young Nathan but old Nathan doesn't remember it. How can that be? It has to do with a character we have met before."

More batman and lost ripoffs?

New character Lydia, to be played by model/actress Dawn Oliveri, is described as the beautiful, charming, soul of the Sullivan Brothers Carnival. The carnival will be quite important next season, especially because it employs people with special abilities, aka heroes. Lydia has been with the carnival for a few years now as an exotic tattoo lady who has powerful empath powers. More precisely, she has the power to "sense" the images on her body and can provide valuable information about them. The carnival owner uses Lydia's ability to locate other heroes around the world so he can add them to his lineup. [source: IGN]

[A carnival...really?]

One of the heroes will interact with a sensitive male cellist who plays in Central Park. When said hero plays the cellist's instrument, it is said to be "magical". [source: Spoiler TV]

Swoosie Kurtz will return in the third episode of the season as Angela's old society friend, Millie. Her stint will introduce Millie's daughter, as well as reveal a long-buried Petrelli family secret. Adrian Pasdar revealed in an interview that an incident occurred when Nathan was a boy that he has no memory of. [source: TV Guide Magazine]

[please, for the sake of fanwank, cast Anna Friel]

Speaking of the incident that occurred when Nathan was a boy, Adrian Pasdar gave more info about it, and it turns out that "Sylar/Nathan" will absorb a memory from an article of clothing that will send him back in time to when Nathan was 11 years old. Claire and her new college roommate Annie, played by Rachel Melvin, will sort of have a relationship ... well, they will at least do some experimentation. [source: The Ausiello Files]

Comic Con teaser thing. Hopefully a proper copy will crop up as this features quite a lop of background chatter;

Also, the third Veronica Mars alum (ignoring bit players) has been added to the cast; Tessa Thompson. She will play a sorority pledge master who "tortures" Claire. Although I do wonder how the hell Claire graduated high school as even though she's enrolled at Texas then California she has spent the last two years in New York...

Oh and Robert Knepper has been promoted to regular: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00026044.html

I'm glad he's been promoted to regular I'm fed up of them having villian's who are just wasted with in a few episodes.

*is still mad about Adam being taken from him* :p

Yay!! I can't waiZzzzzzzz..........

I genuinely lol'd.

A show I liked, then was lukewarm over, then hated. Over the course of 15 episodes or something.

Honestly awful.

Angela: "Not for people like usszzzzzzzzzzsleeping-smiley-006.gif"

Claire: "I just want to be normalzzzzzzzzzsleeping-smiley-006.gif"

And replacing paintings of the future with TATTOO's of the future!!!!!!!! :o

Edited by Retro_Link

Hiro's new storyline

Hiro meets guy in past. ''Lets be friends'' says the new guy. ''Even though I'm a maniac set on killing everyone and your too stupid to realise it for 10 episodes.''

Deja vu much?

Edited by ssj

*bump*

1st ep was aired in the States yesterday, anyone watch it yet?

I'm downloading at the moment, but getting shitty speeds... 7 hours ETA as i type :heh:

Downloading new "How I Met Your Mother" also... only a few mins left to d/l that

I havent watched it because im just not bothered anymore but from what ive heard from other people it is once again just "meh"

Yeah. I would say I reviewed it in the Rate TV thread but I think my review was pretty much "meh".

God they're all so annoying and boring. Nobody interests me anymore. Matt cracking up is slightly intriguing, but it'll probably only last an episode or two. Plus it involves Sylar who I'm so damn bored of. The characters are in a perpetual state of arrested development and every chapter the producers say "yo we've listened, no more of the same stuff!" But what's happening? Angela and Noah are setting up ANOTHER company and fucking around with people's lives because they think its for the best. Nikki/whatever her name is now is scowling around. Claire is "woe is me I want to be normal!" (but hey...how about in a crowded college I jump out of my window?). Hiro is a child again. Other people are probably involved but I've forgotten about them.

The new carnival crew may be something but personally I don't really care. They did a competent job at acting but all villains in Heroes are the same; lurky, sullen voiced and 'mysterious'. It grows tiring. Oh and the tattooed lass has some of the worse tattoos ever.

Claire is caught somewhere between Pretty White Female and Veronica Mars and it would probably be better if we left the detecting to those who can do it.

I know its somewhat cool to say "I'm done!" but I am. If season 4 is the last (and considering the ratings dropped a lot from last year) then I may catch up once its over. But otherwise, couldn't give a frak. Although damn. Swoosie Kurtz is in the next episode...

And hey at least by checking this thread I did see the quote by Hayden I posted earlier. Full of lols.

Oh and I did lol

Bryan Fuller said (I think it was him...or maybe a fan but whatever) "more shows should involve mysteries revolving around pocketwatches". Close enough

Edited by Ashley

Oh it's started again?

I hated the way the last season finished with the whole Nathan and Sylar thing but I'll give it a go.

*starts to download*

Oh it's started again?

I hated the way the last season finished with the whole Nathan and Sylar thing but I'll give it a go.

*starts to download*

What kind of speed you getting... mine is uploading faster than it's downloading now? :heh: