NEurope

hollywoodreporter.

Robert Knepper continues his villainous streak.

Coming off a role as bad guy Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell on Fox's "Prison Break," Knepper has been tapped as the new lead villain on NBC's "Heroes" next season.

In at least six episodes of the series' fourth season, Knepper will play Samuel, a Jim Jones type -- charismatic but evil, with a twisted sense of humor -- who will veer into the lives of all heroes. The character had been referred to as "Carnival Barker" in the series breakdown released last month.

"Heroes" is slated to return in the fall for a "Lost"-style all-original run in a new time slot at 8 p.m. on Mondays. The sci-fi drama -- which enjoys a strong online following -- will share its time period with another fan favorite, "Chuck," which will take over in midseason.

Production on the UMS-produced "Heroes" is scheduled to begin later this week.

Knepper is perhaps best known for playing a character on "Prison Break" that viewers loved to hate -- T-Bag, a murderer, rapist and supremacist. On the bigscreen, he was most recently seen in "Transporter 3" and "The Day the Earth Stood Still."

Knepper is repped by Fortitude, D/F Management and attorney Todd Rubenstein.

comicbookmovie

+ Ray Park (“The Phantom Menace,” “X-Men”), who may play a knife thrower with superpowers.

+ Deannne Bray (“The L Word”), who may play a deaf girl with superpowers.

+ Clearmalt heiress Madeline Zima (“Californication”), who may play Claire’s college roommate with superpowers.

+ Robert Knepper (“Prison Break”), who may play a bad guy with superpowers.

IGNTV

You've gotta love our readers. As soon as we posted the story about Californication's Madeline Zima joining Heroes' Season 4 as Claire's (Hayden Panettiere) roommate – in came the comments hoping and praying for some college lesbian experimentation.

Well, true believers, you might just get your wish. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Days of Our Lives actress Rachel Melvin will also be joining Season 4 playing a character named "Annie." Annie "also will share sleeping quarters (and maybe more) with Claire." So, of course, it's the "and maybe more" in parenthesis that intrigues us.

Could they really be gearing up for a lesbian storyline for Claire?

Hahahaha. Are they that desperate for viewing figures that they are gonna make Claire a lesbian?

Edit: Clearly I'm not complaining, I just find it funny.

Edited by Gizmo

Hahahaha. Are they that desperate for viewing figures that they are gonna make Claire a lesbian?

Its got me more interested so its working :grin:

Coming off a role as bad guy Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell on Fox's "Prison Break," Knepper has been tapped as the new lead villain on NBC's "Heroes" next season.

In at least six episodes of the series' fourth season,

New lead villian = 6 episodes... what a joke. Is that until Sylar rediscovers who he is, kills him and we have to put up with that long past his sell-by-date character for the rest of the season.

And lesbian room-mates... yeah right... what lame asses IGN are!

Heroes is ruined!

Heroes is ruined!

This would imply it wasn't already.

And maybe more could mean a lover or a power. I don't think NBC even like lesbians.

Anywho, I only watched 2 and 3 due to KBell so I'm finished with it. got absurd and dull anyway.

Is this going to be another half-season, or are they going to do a proper 23/24 episode season as with season 1?

No complaints about Claire here. :)

Well I still havn't even watched the end of Series 3...because I got so annoyed with it all...Now reading that they could be turning Claire into lesbian just reeks of desperation.

I can't believe they cancelled Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Is this going to be another half-season, or are they going to do a proper 23/24 episode season as with season 1?

No complaints about Claire here. :)

16 or 18 eps, I forget which. With the olympics and leno NBC have shaken things up.

They're not gonna turn Claire lesbian, that' just IGN being idiots.

It'll just be her roommate also shares a power, or has the same power as Claire.

I can't believe they cancelled Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Wha...? :( That sucks. Might just ignore Heroes Season 4 now, barely anyone i know watches it anymore due to it being utter shite. Same thing that happened with Lost, 24, Desperate Housewives and many other US TV series.

Wha...? :( That sucks. Might just ignore Heroes Season 4 now, barely anyone i know watches it anymore due to it being utter shite. Same thing that happened with Lost, 24, Desperate Housewives and many other US TV series.

What? Lost is fantastic.

Holy crap, I'm not the only person in the world who thinks LOST turned shit?

*Faints*

When did this happen?

Lost season 5 is fucking incredible. I can understand getting tired of 24 though (I sure haven't!).

Lost Series 5 was indeed amazing; much better than most American TV shows on their 5th series, anyway.

Haha, oh god Season 4 must suck then.

He would only work on a show that he would watch, and now he isn't watching it. Must be worse than volume 4 then :heh:

I just read he stopped being a writer, but is still a producer. Guess we'll see.

According to Grunberg he's left to work on his own NBC show. Hmmm.

Well looks like Heroes lurches to another crisis..I really think it will get cancelled after this series can't see it being around much longer.