NEurope
Retro_Link

The Last Guardian

I don't think anything will die. Instead the creature will have grown up by the end and be aggressive towards the boy, showing the player than you can never truly tame such a powerful thing despite the times it seems to be following your commands. Like Summer Glau in The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Is there a direct-feed 720p version of the E3 trailer to download anywhere? It appears to be absent from the Store.

I know the following as fact: In 2032 scientists will launch an eagle, a dog and a cat into each other through the atomizer and a big-ass explosion will ensue and the creature we see in the pictures will be born, but the experiment results in a black hole where almost everything gets dragged into a black hole. The creature is strong enough to break free of the force sucking it in and as it makes an effort to fly away it catches a boy in it's beak. It then flies thousands of feet into the air and manages to escape the clutches of the whole.

The black hole implodes (not really possible but hey) and launches the creature and the boy into a new fantasy world as they have transported through a universe.

The boy gets the griffin pregnant and they have to journey across a mystic land to get to the abortion clinic of dreams.

I know the following as fact: In 2032 scientists will launch an eagle, a dog and a cat into each other through the atomizer and a big-ass explosion will ensue and the creature we see in the pictures will be born, but the experiment results in a black hole where almost everything gets dragged into a black hole. The creature is strong enough to break free of the force sucking it in and as it makes an effort to fly away it catches a boy in it's beak. It then flies thousands of feet into the air and manages to escape the clutches of the whole.

The black hole implodes (not really possible but hey) and launches the creature and the boy into a new fantasy world as they have transported through a universe.

The boy gets the griffin pregnant and they have to journey across a mystic land to get to the abortion clinic of dreams.

I don't know which of those is the most fucked up...

Well no, because they are part of the same journey - after they escape the black hole they have an epic adventure to the abortion clinic when they realise that civilisation has broken down, so they allow the human/eagle/cat things to be born, and for some reason these offspring are fertile so they have an in-bred orgy.

The boy then realises that he can make money back on another planet - Which is when The Last Parent Or Guardian: The Freak Show becomes the sequel in which they make a business together by allowing people to pay and see their children in a cage.

Well no, because they are part of the same journey - after they escape the black hole they have an epic adventure to the abortion clinic when they realise that civilisation has broken down, so they allow the human/eagle/cat things to be born, and for some reason these offspring are fertile so they have an in-bred orgy.

The boy then realises that he can make money back on another planet - Which is when The Last Parent Or Guardian: The Freak Show becomes the sequel in which they make a business together by allowing people to pay and see their children in a cage.

OH, MY GOD. You are carrying on with this inane crap?! LOL. You may as well right us a short story...actually ignore that because you probably would do that. :heh:

I don't know which of those is the most fucked up...

Just think about it...

Mine is totally worse. :heh:

I'm thinking Simba's dad's death in the Lion King epicness. Still gets me everytime :(

Inane crap? This idea is gold! Forgot to say why they allowed them to be born, bit of confusion there, it was so they could re-populate the planet. They become the last parent/guardians.

I'm thinking Simba's dad's death in the Lion King epicness. Still gets me everytime :(

Only thing that gets more than that is the Terminator getting lowered into the molten steel pit in T2...

Only thing that gets more than that is the Terminator getting lowered into the molten steel pit in T2...
:blank:, not seriously?

I'm guessing that was a quasi-reference to Spaced.

lol! It is and it isn't I remember the first time I saw it as a kid I did actually did cry!

So it happend.. the game that is going to make me buy a ps3.. I never thought it would happen

lol! It is and it isn't I remember the first time I saw it as a kid I did actually did cry!

i know now why you cry *thumbs up and lower into lava*

I'll be honest, reading that made me realise that there isn't one I'd rather not happen. They're both tragic.

When it does happen a tragic ending can cap off a great adventure and leave you thinking about it. Sacrifices you make or occur at the end of the game can make the triumph worth it and a feel-good finish, but not if you title it Fallout.

This might be the game that tempts me to get a PS3... Thanks for the trailer Dante but thought it was pretty boring really, the original was much better.