NEurope
Retro_Link

Wii Vitality Sensor... Are you having a laugh!

I want a Wii kidney dialysis machine.

Get it? Taking the piss? Ah forget it.

I don't actually know what this is!

I switched off when they announced it.

And in doing so you saved your childhood self.

I also have NO CLUE.

If no one understands it, that has to be the worst reveal ever!

It measures your heart beat? You're joking right? Can someone tell me what it actually is I didn't see it...

Guys... as someone said...

Imagine Eternal Darkness with this shit

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

that would be awesome

Maase seriously are you brainwashed or something? If they announced a Wii Zimmerframe add-on you'd buy it. 'Imagine a gran walking game! AWESOME!!!!'

Just been mentioning, maybe it could be used in something like Eternal Darkness, your pulse affects the insanity effects. Or do whatever in Resident Evil type games.

I love how everyone is putting this down before any software at all has been announced for it.

None of you have any idea what is planned for this peripheral. So just relax a little, and try and be a little optimistic about it. There is some potential in games monitoring your heart rate, like i said in the other thread: think Eternal Darkness.

I definately recall a bunch of you twats behaving the same way when the balance board was announced...

Maase seriously are you brainwashed or something? If they announced a Wii Zimmerframe add-on you'd buy it. 'Imagine a gran walking game! AWESOME!!!!'

Dude, I know they won't do it, but imagine if they do it...

THAT WOULD BE SO FUCKING AWESOME GROKGORAKGOARGKRAOGKAR

Like... seeing how frightned you are, and then out of nowhere FUCK YOU IN THE ASS WITH A SCREAMER.

Or maybe... they want to put you a little suspance, so they can wait for that moment...

Dude, I know they won't do it, but imagine if they do it...

THAT WOULD BE SO FUCKING AWESOME GROKGORAKGOARGKRAOGKAR

Like... seeing how frightned you are, and then out of nowhere FUCK YOU IN THE ASS WITH A SCREAMER.

Or maybe... they want to put you a little suspance, so they can wait for that moment...

So you are playing a game that already scares you, yet having a number in the bottom screen go up will somehow make that better?

Does anyone actually know WTF this thing is about ?

Live feed hell meant I missed/lagged at lot of the announcements (including this), although from the reactions above I'm not missing anything.

Ok. In a few years you will cringe at comments like that.

So you are playing a game that already scares you, yet having a number in the bottom screen go up will somehow make that better?

i think what hes getting at is that you would have to stay calm or insanity effects would mount up.

I love how everyone is putting this down before any software at all has been announced for it.

None of you have any idea what is planned for this peripheral. So just relax a little, and try and be a little optimistic about it. There is some potential in games monitoring your heart rate, like i said in the other thread: think Eternal Darkness.

I definately recall a bunch of you twats behaving the same way when the balance board was announced...

This is not a game peripheral. This a gimmik for the sole purpose of milking more out of the Wii fit market. There is no part of this that was intended for the hardcore gamer. No game company that takes themselves seriously is going to make a proper game based around this, hell even if you got eternal darkness you have to play it with one hand because your other is in the damn contraption.

This is not a game peripheral. This a gimmik for the sole purpose of milking more out of the Wii fit market. There is no part of this that was intended for the hardcore gamer. No game company that takes themselves seriously is going to make a proper game based around this, hell even if you got eternal darkness you have to play it with one hand because your other is in the damn contraption.

Good point...

Oh, bugger...

Here's hoping for someone to use it in a innovative way