NEurope
Retro_Link

Wii Sports Resort

There's only a few games that show the competitiveness from the original Wii Sports which is worrying. I mean I still play Golf, Tennis and Bowling with the family, and 2 of them are in Resort, but the rest don't seem to be about getting people together to have fun.

I really want to read some impressions of it though. I think I read you can play proper basketball instead of just shooting at the hops.

Is there a price point for the WMP yet?

Seems to be £20 a pop

DAMN! Gonna have to buy it with a game then. Hope they don't boost the prices...

Has pencil/sword fighting been taken away from this? Cause it's not being mentioned much now, only that mini-game where you cut up a target?

DAMN! Gonna have to buy it with a game then. Hope they don't boost the prices...

No reason to buy it without a game. I believe its 50£ for Wii Sports Resort with wm+.

Will most likely be getting this, and not even because WM+ will be included (I don't see myself using that until a game like Zelda makes use of it or something). Looks like a great collection of games; hopefully I can get my family to play too!

No reason to buy it without a game. I believe its 50£ for Wii Sports Resort with wm+.

So far you can get it for around £40, so may as well get the it with a game.

After yesterday they have now sold this to me. Well done Nintendo!

*claps*

It has a certain charm about it. The Archery in it looks Pro. :D

After yesterday they have now sold this to me. Well done Nintendo!

*claps*

It has a certain charm about it. The Archery in it looks Pro. :D

Yeeeees! The Archery is where it's at.

I had a little toy bow and arrow set which I've had for years in my room. When I was moving out of my house a few days ago, I pretended I was Rambo and was picking off people from a distance.

Distance:- From the stairs to the sofa in the living room.

Yeeeees! The Archery is where it's at.

I had a little toy bow and arrow set which I've had for years in my room. When I was moving out of my house a few days ago, I pretended I was Rambo and was picking off people from a distance.

Distance:- From the stairs to the sofa in the living room.

Haha! Brilliant.

I've done archery before but I was no good could barely hold the bow. I may have been banned from it I can't remember. :heh:

Also had this south american dart blower... which we only just figured what it did. We fired an arrow and it got stuck in the woodwork so I decided that was a bit to dangerous and through it out.

Anywho that was a bit off an odd sidetrack. :p I can't wait to get my hands on some new sports! The first one to this day is great fun. :grin:

PAL boxart :-

744_3.jpg

Pretty!

Gonna pre-order this now. £39 seems the cheapest way to get a game and WMP+ at the moment, and hopefully we'll see versions of Virtua and Grand Slam Tennis drop in price after the release of this.

Oooooh!...

Looks like you can fly planes, as there are some single seaters on the boxart!

Also JetSkiing confirmed!

Ugly ass waterskiing mii but the rest looks nice.
The one throwing the frizbee looks more like she should be in a Rehab Resort!

Gonna pre-order this now. £39 seems the cheapest way to get a game and WMP+ at the moment, and hopefully we'll see versions of Virtua and Grand Slam Tennis drop in price after the release of this.

Aye, RRP for this + WMP is above £40, so I reccomend to anyone to pre-order from Play.com now for £39.99 to avoid whining if it goes up down the line.

Also JetSkiing confirmed!

You mean the game that was confirmed at last year's E3?

Edited by D_prOdigy
Automerged Doublepost

Aye, RRP for this + WMP is above £40, so I reccomend pre-ordering from Play.com now for £39.99 to avoid whining if it goes up down the line.

You mean the game that was confirmed at last year's E3?

Yeah but it wasn't in any of the E3 trailers or latest pics, so some thought it may have been taken out, or become Water Skiing.

Just pre-ordered from Play!

Though I may get my first Motion+ with Grand Slam Tennis.

Any reason why you should pre-order from Play? Because it's cheaper on both Zavvi and Amazon... or do they not keep to these prices?

Any reason why you should pre-order from Play? Because it's cheaper on both Zavvi and Amazon... or do they not keep to these prices?

Play.com changes the price to euros which is about 10€ for each game, any other British retailer that doesn't convert prices is cheaper.

Amazon are rubbish at getting pre-orders out aren't they?

and I've never ordered with Zavvi.

Play are reliable and the cheapest of the rest.

Amazon are rubbish at getting pre-orders out aren't they?

and I've never ordered with Zavvi.

Play are reliable and the cheapest of the rest.

I just know Play takes me about two weeks to get my game. =P

Amazon have always been fast with my orders, not sure about pre-orders. Sadly postage would be too much for me on Amazon.

And never used Zavvi so I'm not sure about them heh. Just know they're cheaper. =P

Oh, I never actually checked there. I assumed it wouldn't get cheaper than £39.99 :heh:

But yes, do order it from wherever's cheapest that won't change the price.