NEurope

i know this is completely unrelated to anything but i cant create a thread here and there is no general e3 thread.. it was locked.. but there is a rumour that kingdom hearts will be announced on wii spreading around...

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/143/14354710/vids_1.html

think it started here

I'd come, I was happy enough if they did remakes.

Metroid > This > Galaxy 2

Yep, I completely agree.

This game looks brilliant. I really thought it'd be on the DS (ie. New Super Mario Bros 2), but I'm so pleased it's on the Wii instead. The graphics are so much sharper.

This looks quality. I only said the other day i wanted some old-skool style mario. Tis pretty much the game i was hoping for :yay:

:D

This looks quality. I only said the other day i wanted some old-skool style mario. Tis pretty much the game i was hoping for :yay:

:D

That's pretty much it, haha. I mean, we've got a 2D Mario aaaand a sequel to Galaxy. In the same hour. The same console. Life does not get sweeter.

Pretty much looking forward to both equally.

Also, I'm probably going against the general consensus, but I love this art style.

Am liking the sound of this - t'is a shame my sister is off to uni next year, I could have used her help completing it :(

I'm loving the art style as well.

t'is a shame my sister is off to uni next year, I could have used her help completing it :(

Its sad that i don't really get a chance to play multiplayer on games like this anymore :sad:

Would it be possible to do an online version of the multiplayer?? it wouldn't have the same charm/fun though would it..? sometimes i wish i was young(er) again. peter pan styleeee :grin:

100_2145-495x371.jpg

Koopa Kids! (well just one seen so far, I hope all of them are back)

From the Miyamoto conference, my anticipation for this, aswell as Wii Resort, has shot up even more.

Miyamoto and team do have some things in store with regard to the game. "There will be areas that I hope are difficult enough for everyone," he says.

Awesome!

100_2145-495x371.jpg

Koopa Kids! (well just one seen so far, I hope all of them are back)

Finally!

Does this have online multiplayer or not?

EDIT: Read eslewhere that it doesn't. *shakes angry fist at Nintendo*

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Looks good to me! And more importantly it looks somewhat challenging!

Unfortunately, no online mode in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, by the way. Miyamoto just confirmed. Wii is already being overpowered by what's happening on screen in New Super Mario Bros Wii. So no power left for online.

Ouch. That hurts. If I didn't know better, I'd think that was plain sarcasm.

Either there has to have a lot going on on-screen, or... Yes, or what?

It's odd they put the focus on multiplayer, but neglect to add any kind of online multiplayer in it. How very Nintendo.

Anyway, looks like a lot of fun!

Edited by Strange Cookie

This is no way pushing Wii to its limits. Look at Mario Kart- its tracking 12racers, motions and trajectory of shells, banana locations and probably much more in 3D space- here were asking for location and action on a 2D plain.

Koopa kids + penguin suit (one of my most wanted power-up with a monty mole suit) = must buy for me. :geek:

So with this game, and with four players jumping around on the screen, Nintendo is pushing Wii to its limits? You've got to be kidding me!

Koopa Kids - good news

No Online - awful news

This is just crying out for it. Nintendo really need to catch up with what their long term fan base want. It's OK leaving out important features and trying to appeal to their new fair-weather friends, but when all the gadget freaks, soccer mums and casuals fuck off and find a new fad Nintendo will wish they hadn't pissed off so many serious gamers.

Hyped for this, at first I was like "aww no online?" but now Idc because tbh I genuinely think it will be a game best played with four people around one Wii.

I cant believe this is not online, whats difficulat about not putting it online........Ill still buy it would have been soooo much better.

So yeah inititially I was disappointed, was happier again after more screens and video and now with no-online I'm disappointed again.

Make up your mind with how you actually want me to feel Nintendo.

Koopa Kids - good news

No Online - awful news

This is just crying out for it. Nintendo really need to catch up with what their long term fan base want. It's OK leaving out important features and trying to appeal to their new fair-weather friends, but when all the gadget freaks, soccer mums and casuals fuck off and find a new fad Nintendo will wish they hadn't pissed off so many serious gamers.

Pretty much how I feel.

There is no excuse for this not having an online mode, its just plain lazy on Nintendos part. Their whole stance to online gaming is really starting to pee me off.

so is there a uk date for this, I thought I heard regie say it was pretty soon like julyish?

so is there a uk date for this, I thought I heard regie say it was pretty soon like julyish?

Nah this is Nintendo's big Xmas game for Europe. Expect it October/November.

So far it's a worldwide Holiday 2009 release. Dunno where you heard July :heh:

yeh I thought that was probably too good to be true, ah well octobers good for me.

Initially I wasn't very impressed by this, but it gets better the more I hear about it. To be honest, I don't think it would be well suited to online play, it'll definitely be more fun with 4 people sat together.

Hopefully it has enough content to justify a retail release, especially if this is their big Christmas game.