NEurope

The price of the tinned edition has dropped to £34.99 which is currently the same as the non tin version at GAME.

The price of the tinned edition has dropped to £34.99 which is currently the same as the non tin version at GAME.

Thank you :)

They did this with Zelda too.

Thanks for pointing that out : peace: ..and just as with Spirit Tracks, I have taken the plunge due to the price drop :hehe:

WHAT?!?! It's out in Oz tomorrow?! Bah!!

Sure is :D :D :D :D :D

I'll put in some thoughts of what I have played tomorrow if I get the chance too ^_^

Awesome Disc Art!! :D

Agreed! Very nice!

No spoilers about the final boss, world 9 etc please

As much as I like Dante posting stuf like this ( even though I dont check the spoilers stuff ) I have to ask. Is there any mystery left for you in the games you play? I mean you go out your way to get info like this ( again im greatful ) but surely this spoils certain parts of games for you?

As much as I like Dante posting stuf like this ( even though I dont check the spoilers stuff ) I have to ask. Is there any mystery left for you in the games you play? I mean you go out your way to get info like this ( again im greatful ) but surely this spoils certain parts of games for you?

At least Nintendo don't go the CAPCOM route of blowing the game wide open and releasing every last drop of info in press releases!

Though SSBB certainly went overboard!

Oh yeah! Sadly this approach seems to what gamers want! The constant flood of information on games like SSBB and RE5 seem to just hype people further!

Oh yeah! Sadly this approach seems to what gamers want! The constant flood of information on games like SSBB and RE5 seem to just hype people further!

The more hyped they get, the more likely it's to seem a disappointment

Just gotta look at archives from last year shortly after Brawl launch for that

that looks lovely for a box and disc :) still my copy i won should be here next week, after playing it at the finals, i really loved it and i want more,

The more hyped they get, the more likely it's to seem a disappointment

Just gotta look at archives from last year shortly after Brawl launch for that

Were that many people actually disappointed with Brawl though? On this forum atleast i thought it was liked.

I think all the pre-release info ruined the game somewhat for me anyway, as there was no surprise when new levels/characters were unlocked.

But in general I didn't really like the game anyway. SSBM it was not!

I think what ruined brawl, aside from the online, was being able to unlock almost all the characters by playing through the story mode. Ignoring the story mode until after unlocking all the characters probably would have made the game a lot more fun.

Wait, people didn't like Brawl? Maybe I'm easily pleased, haha. I thought the game was immense. A staggering amount of depth. I haven't even touched the sides yet. :heh:

I'm sloooow with games.

Nintendo sent out GAME's tinned edition as a review copy today. It looks quite smashing! Very well presented, and the red case looks great. I've gone ahead and ordered the new lower-priced tinned edition from GAME now. :)

I think all the pre-release info ruined the game somewhat for me anyway, as there was no surprise when new levels/characters were unlocked.

Thats is exactly. Only two new characters were left for us to find out about after launch. It was a joke :/

Yeah the pre release stuff was a bit of a downer in a way because when I eventually played the game I knew everything apart from the gameplay mechanics which I didnt like (I still can't believe they took out hitstun; a fighting game without comboing is a terrible idea imo). It's been the opposite with this game as I barely even looked up anything on it til a few weeks ago and now I'm dead hyped and only seen about 5 mins of gameplay footage :heh:

Gonna be sick.

Just 'cos I pwnd you online. :cry::grin:

Even with the borefest that was the Subspace E-missery and the OCASSIONAL online lag (its happens, the only thing I was disappointed with was the lack of leaderboards/any form of win-lose ratio), those flaws can in no way sully the good name of Brawl... Those inumerable LOL moments are too priceless.

Edited by King_V

Nintendo sent out GAME's tinned edition as a review copy today. It looks quite smashing! Very well presented, and the red case looks great. I've gone ahead and ordered the new lower-priced tinned edition from GAME now. :)

Huh. Didn't you just get sent a copy in the post from Nintendo?