NEurope

Was REALLY hoping for a beautuful game with Wario Land visuals. But could be fun?!...

But couldn't it have been on DS? Seems it's just on Wii to give something to all those "where's my Mario" people!

They taken the worst 2d mario engine and made a multiplayer game out of it...

I'm guessing this is gonna be the 'big' retail game for Christmas...GRAH :( Should be a Wiiware title if I'm honest though they'd fetch way more as a full game.

Hopefully it'll be fun, looking forward to the hands on impressions.

This isn't even a co-op game, as it seems. Just a hectic competition for points...

Hope the single player is good. But the level looked boring.

bit of a disserpointment, but still, im sure it'l be a good game, maybe not mario galaxy good but at least mario bros ds good.

Wait...I assume this is the new Mario game that they said was in development last year?

So no Galaxy 2...

Wait...I assume this is the new Mario game that they said was in development last year?

So no Galaxy 2...

hum, i dunno, this looks kinda like a spin off. wouldent write mario galaxy 2 off yet.

i mean, shigsy hasnt been out yet, he'l bring the noise.

well, he said it wass accessable to new players, so maybe it'l start off easy and have a slow increase?

I'm getting it, as I'm a sucker for 2D platformers.

But lets be honest: this looks like an underwhelming copy & paste sequel to New Super Mario Bros. for the DS.

It's becoming a trend with first party titles: either it's another "casual" title such as Wii Fit Plus or a new Wii Sports title, or it's copy & paste sequels to existing franchises.

Frankly, I'm starting to feel like I'm playing the same thing over and over again, when it comes to Nintendo games.

This conference has been as bad as last years so far...I can't believe a new mario turned out to be...that.

wait...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YES!

YOSHI!

Edited by Goron_3

A spin of the DS version. Sigh, is this the new Mario that was promised.

Pretty cool, me and my friends are already planning some tournaments :D

If I was to say it looked like a poor mans LBP, would I get flamed? <3

only by us LBP fans :p. i can actualy see what you mean, but unless you can edit your own levels, then theis aint got shit on the lbp.

Reminds me of Four Swords. Looks like good fun, looking forward to it.

Guys, so far we've seen one level... Which appears to be the very first in the game. :)

Looks like great fun, you have the option of competing for points once you beat the game sure. That adds to the replayability of it. But the first time through, I'm sure me and my GF are going to be helping each other (well, im gonna be saving her a bunch anyways)

I wouldnt be surprised to see that teamwork will be needed to access hidden areas etc. either.

This was the best title of the show for me, I can't wait :)

As I said in the conference thread, I would have been much happier with a DS sequel.

Plus I dont think the multiplayer looked that good anyway

People, the level is obviously 1-1...you can tell by how it starts...all those levels are simple.

Relax...it looks awesome.

People, the level is obviously 1-1...you can tell by how it starts...all those levels are simple.

Relax...it looks awesome.

Haha, good post.

I think it looks pretty fun. This co-op gameplay makes me wish I had tried four swords. :(

guess miyamoto will be showing this tonight behind closed doors.. hopefully anyway.. id like to hear some impressions on this..

Looks like a bit of a mess in 4 playe to be honest.

my concerns:

the graphics.

hope its not a port

thats all... its mario they wont fuck it up i hope.